sb_sabo_sb

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by -ShyCutie-, May 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Looks like karma finally got you.

Setting them folks up to lose to your bro's clan wasn't very nice. Dropping build to avoid the inc you got from doing it wasn't very nice. What you said to get silenced wasn't very nice.

2. lord sora I need to tell you I am sorry for anything rude I said to you I appologise for the form and everything but just believe me I haven't made fake rosters I dont wanna argue with you sorry about the form and everything I am just saying I have never intended to match pvp beasts

3. I'm sorry about the lack of punctuation in that last post. ^

4. As has been said already contact support (support@athinkingape.com) regarding this matter and if you were unfairly silenced they will remove the silence from your record. Your silence will most likely be over before that anyway if it's a 24 hour one (first silence) but if it's a perm silence then you will want this removed.

If you don't know why you were silenced I suggest you review the ToU again.

Sabo if you are done you should request a mod to lock this before anymore disputes occur.

5. Sounds boring even if you're not silenced .

6. so I have sent messages to support@athinkingape now and I said my name and explained everything do I have to just wait 3months then be automatically unsilenced because before when I asked devs to usilence mt they just would but it has been a while now and sgill no unsilence

7. No they will hopefully respond soon with an answer however you should be automatically unsilenced further down the line.

8. They don't have to unsilence you either. They do everything to their discretion. And according to new forum rules, I think it's a 6 month perm silence now... Not 3.

9. Lets all be honest here, but your account is nothing to cry about.

Btw this thread of questioning the silence breaks tou, if you was innocent you wouldn't if brought this topic to forums and kept it to support email.

10. Im pretty sure you can request to be un-silenced after three months, but after six months if you're still silenced I believe it will be automatically removed. From what I understood from the new silencing policy.

11. I'm pretty sure you're the guy I saw get silenced after telling wc you were about to commit suicide.

Glad to see you didn't go through with it 

12. Unless I'm misunderstanding, it sounds like perms last for 6 months now...

Squishy, I think your thinking of 24 hour silences. Those are removed 1 per 6 months a player doesn't get silenced. :)

13. If you believe you were silenced without far reason or unjust email support@athinkingape.com with name, game, in game name, and issue. If you were silenced with reason wait a few months then email asking for a appeal.

14. If you spend money on this game I'm pretty sure you can get unsilenced real quick

15. The guy can barely form sentences.

16. Who invented the dumb terms such as British English n American English?
    Also explain what exactly that possibly means.

17. This is correct also, you will have a reason in pm by kaw on why you have been silenced, if you are unsure please read up on the ToU on forums to get a better understanding.

Also if you did emailed in, please provide username, reason for silence and time, the developers will review the account and if they find the reason you have been silenced they'll inform you.
    /lock

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.