Say it Foward

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by AW_BlackFission-_-Wolf_NO, May 2, 2017.

1. A Game of Compliments

Not quite like Pay it Forward, but close.

~Compliment each of the 3 persons above you!!

The Rules are very simple:

We need 3 people to be volunteers to start!! Just post hello or something lol.

After our 3 volunteers have posted, let the compliments begin!!

-Reserve your spot with a Fast 1-letter reply. (or anything)

-Then quickly go back to same page you reserved your spot, and *edit* in your Compliments to the 3 directly above you. We may not know all 3 above us- Give those you don't know a warm Hope of some sort then. "I hope you have a wonderful day" etc.

-No limit on how many times you can reserve a spot! See someone you wanna compliment and they just posted?? Reserve your spot fast!!

**Keep compliments within language guidelines lmao.

**Trolls are to be skipped UNLESS you decide to compliment them anyway. Bravooo

**Avoid b2b replies.

~~~~~~~~~~Example reply

@soandso- I love your hair!

@notsoandso- idk you, but I hope you have a splendid day!

@sonotsoandso- you always help people when they are down! ty!

3 VOLUNTEERS PLEASE- Start us off #4 B)

2. Volunteering is overrated

3. Pay me a seal pls, I'll volunteer then ;)

4. Hi everyone! My name is sean893, and I have joined Kingdoms At War since April 2, 2013. Whoever you are, it's a pleasure to meet you! I hope that we can get along together :D

5. Hi everyone.. I gotta say if your looking for OSW role play ...just follow a kotfe member they the best it .. you all have a good day : )

6. @jinxed.. I compliment you on your sense of humor 

@God of anarchy... I compliment you on your persistence,still talking about osw in a completely different thread. 

@Sean... I compliment you on your efforts to spread joy 

7. Hello! Best of luck!

8. "Foward"

9. @light... Thank you! I know you can do it too!

10. It Forward