Save the seals!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RedKid, Jul 15, 2015.

1. I got a SOD war 1

2. Xstals usage are of player demand. Not required. Many choose to xstal in clan but not indi.

3. I'm wondering that too

4. You are allowed to war with multiple accounts. But, you are to war equally, fairly and without deliberately trying to influence the war for another account.

5. Lmao that totally happens AJ :lol:

6. Lol, so you'd rather match a lb/ssh roster in round or full ps1 roster in primals?

Main statement is that ee wars deserve better rewards, and cant seem to find a reason why someone wouldn't support a free seal payout for the winning team. Idc if I get one or one of my teams players, as long as ee stays fun and attractive for ee warriors, osw warriors and eb fairies.

7. Yep. All ps1 roster ftw

8. 15 ps1 suck

9. I think there was a quote in one of Kevin Costner's movies that said:
    If you build a system, they will cheat.

10. If what you want is incentives then I believe devs should add further EE levels, so after 50% , people wouldn't stop. If Ee Increased by 10 % each time for winning a war - after reaching 50% until 200% where the duration of EE is around 2 days before it is lost, it would cause a lot more people to try desperately to attain this level

11. Sounds good. There's lots of idea's to increase ee participation by increasing rewards. Just hoping they stick with the xtal + seal for now since it's already implemented and needs no development whatsoever.

12. 200% is just too much in my opinion however I feel that maybe the plunder increase should be not solely for eb but also pvp (excluding ee). This would encourage both pvp and war and be brilliant for those in osw too.

13. Maybe any pvp bonus in (Ee)
    should be taxed for the winning team to share equally that would be helpful

I also think the one seal drop would be a good addition that would be at most 20seals a day, which isn't enough for devs to lose profit

14. You'd probably have a higher chance of winning a seal if you just solo'd warbeasts.

15. not true