Save round wars!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by __Just__Push__It__In__________, Nov 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Round Wars sorely needs Einstein now

2. Hmmm. Round wars. Why would the masses want to save a war type that even the devs have admitted is a broken platform. Devs should have stuck to their decision and kept the exploit wars out of season 4. Those slots could have been better used by Indy or primal wars. No support. Lets not put the masses through anymore Round wars. Devs trashes the idea. Lets leave it there. In the trash where it belongs.

3. If you told TROLL you had autism AFTER he posted lol, how is that implying he thinks it is funny? He knew nothing of your autism. Please, do not use autism as an excuse, autistic people can (in some cases) be some of the smartest people alive.

4. IMO Remove hitting mechanics in round wars meaning A mid can attack a hansel or SH and have Plunder be based on lands so if a 50 land attack build hits a 50 land SH they get paid the same had the SH attack the 50 land attack build so if these lb SH rosters got matched with a mid size roster they at least have the ability to plunder back not how it is now where you either fail every hit on the lb or get paid 1M from SH and you give then upwards of 45N

5. and now troll being the bully he is is useing and alt to hit me

6. Exactly, he is an idiot. And yes I'm using an alt to hit you.

7. Damn you're sure are crying a lot. I'm starting to think that you don't even completely understand the sentences you type. Off topic of thread, my bad. Round wars should be taken out in my opinion, waste of a perfectly good spot for another type of war.

8. More logic geez lol

9. Op is the infamous s3 inactive evil_rising, inactive in most of his wars. Whether it was at start or rage quitting during, he never did much. Now he wants the wars to stay

10. Imagine that, his other support mynameisyour2ndname, is another infamous inactive. Rejects band together I suppose.

11. In the last paragraph of the op you state not to test you, you're afraid of no one one even if they are three times your size because you do damage.

Now you're calling being hit bullied. This after threatening with ata and your lb homies.

Sense, you do not make it.

12. Lbs how sad hitting me after i responded to ur threat after u misread my fourm.i said i aint gonna touch u unless u touch me i aint got inc for a long time and aint been inactive for a long time 

13. him hitting me and getting someone to defend me bc i cant defend myself bc hes much bigger

14. I don't even know what the **** that was meant to say.

15. I've never actually seen someone type the word "Ain't" multiple times in a sentence. It really gets your point across when used in abundance.

16. I AM NOT HITTING YOU WITH THIS ACCOUNT, you can defend yourself against my alt buttercup.

17. Ron White said it best. "You can't fix stupid".

18. I am stupid and i aprachite u all holding that against me

19. I really dont have time for this cf and goodbye lock thread please

20. Brah, you chose to be that size. So you want to be a little **** build to be carried in wars and have others protect you because you can't defend yourself because of it? Can you say ***** made?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.