Same Gender Marriage [MGTD]

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by Seth, May 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If I am not mistaken, the Bible has cganged quite a bit over the past 2000 years, probably even the last 100 years. There isn't much 'sacred' left about mariage in recent years so I see no point in calling it a sacred union between a man and a woman because the Bible says so. If I am correct about the Bible changing, it can change again

2. Day of judgment will happen when gays rise. - Priest

3. He's a bit late with that if he intends to do that, since they existed long before anyone believed on him or talked about him...
    And doesn't the Bible also say to respect others no matter what?

4. "Others" gays are things. They are not people but they are a incurable animals. [Thats what a republican would say]

5. 'Incurable' people are still people...

6. Animals* they can't be people. [Said the republicans]

7. Humans are mammals, therefore they are animals [fact]

8. No thanks lets not

9. Animal, noun

: a living thing that is not a human being or plant
    : any living thing that is not a plant

I guess it can go either way?

10. Yeah, maybe it's the evolutionist in me talking saying humans are animals haha

11. Your own quotes prove my point about your spurious characterization of the arguments.

And your protestations that only the non-christians are taking pot-shots, is laughable, and quite telling.

As I said AJ, myopic. You only see the one side that you are currently arguing, even when your own quotes show otherwise.

With regard to some of the hatred coming from the non-supporters, I may not respect their arguments, but at least I can respect that they stand by their words and opinions instead of so obviously falsely pretending to be even handed in the debate.

12. I never thought I'd see the day where a man would try so hard to continue an argument in which the other guy agrees with you. Like, seriously. Can I have what you're smoking?

13. My opinion on this thread is that it should be legalized, and I know there will be those religious people who say it shouldn't be a thing, then fine, you don't have to be homosexual, the law is changing for people that are homosexual. Not everything is about you. (As many people, regardless if they religious, fail to understand.)

14. The world is going to hell anyway. Might as well put the gasoline underwear on to help keep urselfs warm!

15. So why was it termed as happy, if that's possible to answer?

16. He got violated I'm sure in Thailand

17. "The Christian side"? Muslims are against gay marriage as well. I think Orthodox Jews are against gay marriage as well.
    (Correct me if I'm wrong on the last part)

18. I read op not all 24 pages. OK I'm just gonna say if you like same sex marriage, I'm all for it if we do a test run to ensure public safety. I need all same sex relationship people to move to a island for 125 years . At which time the grandchildren the same sex marriages will come forth with evidence of their lifestyle and how it will not adversely affect the rest of society. Wait.... dang this can't happen what am I thinking. They will have no grandchildren 0o , same sex relationships produce no children so in 125 years they will have all died and their legacy will die with them.so no grandchildren will be able to come forth with inspiring evidence that same sex relationships benefit society. O well I still say they should all go to island and just try it out who knows maybe the all condones this behavior and will give them spiritual conception . Well good luck same sex relationship people I hope the best for you all and deffo look into my island idea . Get freedom from your oppressors and be with your own people at last ;)

19. I couldn't care whether it is legalized or not. It doesn't affect me. If homosexual want to get married then that's fine by me, people should do what makes them happy.

20. Technology has advanced far enough for that not to be an issue because of sperm donors and carrying-mothers (don't know the English term).
    Apart from that, what is the entire point of that experiment? We're talking about marriage, not forcing the entire world to become homosexuals...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.