SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Muhaaaaa RADDLE RADDLE , muhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

2. So has protake joined the war?

3. No inc for me for hours. Lol getting dull

4.  Because you pay horribly  500k per stl 

5.  7Ds say they been bored to dead already if we pro join we can only hit 

We are not joining Until other call in more alliance 

® Leader

6. SABOTAGE
    KNITEMARE
    AD MORTEN

7. And you pay great. But we didnt get to see the notebook. Reschedule?

8. Correct me if I'm wrong bloodthirsty_ben, but isn't it spelled 'knightmare' and Ad Mortem? Yeah I gotta say this war is extremely boring.

9. Sorry, Blood_Thirsty_Ben, guess I better type correct names too. 

10. have to admit this war boring ....

11. Yeah, I agree...

12. Shall we think up and talk of something entertaining while we slowly die of the boredom that is a slugging match without end? Stripping and farming people doesn't necessarily make them stop so this could go forever. Anyone got something fun to ramble about?

13. The supposed assassinations of that British/Iraqi family in france 

That's a good topic to talk about

14. I had not even heard about anything like that? Suppose I should tune into world news more.

15. Meh I'm having fun for the most part of the time I put in when I can, gotta make the war fun for yourself rather than expect it to just be automatically fun in the sense.

16. Boba I been attacking top 10 SABO and been 11 hours no 1 attack back it just words no action that's why I'm bored

17. And how pray-tell does a clan leader make it fun when it's the same hitting back and forth with random stints of childish trash talk and immature banter? Doesn't really hold any value for me personally but if others are enjoying it, then good on you.

18. 

19. I spent 2 days of this war with 0 sdp's and inactive.

No strip.

/disappointed