SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. I now have friends in knightmare and wrath...crap

2. And you would be wrong. Haha. They have no issues with me swapping accounts and are actually confused about your inane babbling about abandonment since it's NEVER going to happen 

3. what a classy little "beast." Troll elsewhere

4. Yeah, that's not even really trolling. Maybe a failed attempt at humor maybe, but definitely not trolling.

5. No humor intended ;) don't need to be funny!

6. So the intentional misspelling of his name into Herpes was for what, the hell of it?

7. And I'm not a he.

8. Drgn shut up and get your main in here! And don't worry about my choice of words, I'm sure you will sleep just fine no matter what I call her.

9. Nah, better yep if you're not pinned I'll visit your news feed instead.

10. You do that! I have enough fails on it already, could use a little more though. ;)

11. Damn, you are pinned. Guess I'll have to wait..

12. Wasn't pinned :shock: but you are 

13. yes he's pinned Drgn sorry did you want some too?

14. Don't be telling lies now BEAST. I'm still at about 60% troops and 100% spies. How is that pinned exactly?

15. Idk when I get dtw that means pinned! And crystalee, you've barley put a dint in me :lol: but anyways this is last post on forums for this topic! Wanna talk, talk in my newsfeed 

16. Pretending not to be pinned doesn't make it true

Keep throwing your little Alts fails at me though 

Beast p:14

17. Crystalee hope you in Your pantsNice allie you gotenjoy the bombstart hitting you lazy *******

18. No need to get all Guffy. I mean Huffy..

What the **** is a Guffy anyway? :roll;