SABOTAGE AND KNIGTMARE VS 7WRATH7 AND BIG LEAGUE OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by ____DaMoOoSe________, Sep 6, 2012.

1. Guffy p:03.
    If you're going to beg for hits, atleast put up a challenge and get some pots.
    Nobody hits you because you aren't a threat to us, we've had no incoming from you.

2. Hey joeeethx for your hitsPlz Get Your noob @ss attack build uppgraded so i can farm Your srry @ssjust messing with yagood fightkeep it upp

3. You're welcome :p
    That's a bypass if I've ever seen one..
    My attack build has 10 towers, all of BL combined doesn't even have 10 towers.. :lol:

4. Keep up the good work failing assasinwhy dont you attack

5. I assume you're talking about my alt, because my troops are occupied by somebody else who is actually important. The fail ass' are to burn your spies.
    You and the rest of BL are all talk no bite, two more runners from your top 5. Not looking good for you, is it? ;)

6. Lking good heretalk for Your self

7. Hmm we never watched The notebook. Ok then party at drgns place tonight! With toaster strudels!

8. blablabla you hit me I can't hit u blablabla on and on and on u guy ever get bored of posting ? Read till my eye Pls put something interesting like strip who and how much 

Wonder how many mithrils u guy use now ? Keep it up 

9. I love posting. It's fun. You can try it but we're having a overload on noobs. So..

10. ZzzzzzzzZZZZZstill no hit from SABO I been targeting top 20 and notting 

11. @all BL peeps...don't you have a problem with a leader who leaves clan during osw? because your owner has left you to "fight" just in case you haven't noticed? 

12. BL's Owner(yours truly) hasn't abandoned anyone. I simply swapped my accounts positions. Try a different propaganda tactic because that one isn't going to work

13. Hmm. You lot know that the Joe's in this war have no connection to me? Lol.

14. Or is assumption just the brother of all screwups? 

15. I'm sorry but parking an inactive alt as owner while moving main out is a very "interesting" move... if I were in your clan, id farm you myself for some **** like that. Js....

16. Lol, I'm not inactive. I'm speaking aren't I? Hahaha. Say what you will, I don't bother us.

17. It doesn't bother us*

18. I think by "us" you are referring to you and your main? Lol cuz I bet your clannies might beg to differ...

19. Herpes, you need to shut your weak little mouth :lol: