S6 Lowland only supporters.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Your_Karma_Bill_Is_Due_Nooblet, Jun 18, 2016.

1. No support, you guys don't know how to meet the needs of players anymore. Pity I'm out after this season

2. It's harder for me to find a war to go inactive and/or leak in if I actually need to be vetted for a LL clan. That's why we need indies, easy to get into

3. I support since last season was all Indi, so why not have all llwars this season and even out the last two seasons then.

Also all those I see complaining about not having a clan , the petition threads over llwars with those stating its a clan issue, why don't all posting that as an issue for them use these threads to find others like yourself and create a clan then? Just a thought.

~TG :)

4. Because lowland wars suck and devs matching system is a joke...you have like 6 clans that war every war ....but instead of matching them together you match them against world chat roulette clans ....so even though you have 6 regular warring clans and say 3-4 world chat roulette clans they never make the fair matchups of regular war clan vs regular war clan and wc roulette vs wc roulette....its literally a joke for them to say they cant come up with a fair matching system....all you need a screen that shows the clan names who signed up and anyone who wars could fairly match them together in 5 seconds....yet ...no devs cant figure it out so anyone who wars in a non regular war clan literally has no chance of ever winning a war....thats why lowland wars suck , thats why the devs are lazy and thats why season 6 will have the lowest participation for a war season ever. Dont think so?....watch and see prob lots of clans week 1 but bad match after bad match will leave 6-7 clans warring remaining weeks. I mean i do t really care because i war bi-weekly to reup my ee and thats it anymore ...but its hard to look at this and not laugh at how bad of a business decision this is financially for ata. But hey whi gives a flying fudge ee wars are dead.

5. Sorry LL is garbage and keep reminding me it's the result of ATA inability to produce or fix it's war system since season 1.

It's some low effort bandaid created to hush those that even bother to war in this war game , what 1% even partisapate?

Not surprising as the general public are 95% mindless sheeple so they tap away sending $$$ to a game for pointless promos , get equip and grow stats to never war.

Realy why download a war game and not war? Not attack other kingdoms?

Guess I will just sit out waiting for next indy , you know grouping people of simular size to battle it out like every other war game does. Lol

6. You know what they could do - add a factor in match ups that is based upon the current medallion count of the whole roster - so clans with higher counts are more likely to be paired with similar clans.

Plus, since medallions are consumed after upgrading, it should allow variance so you're not always paired with the same clan time and time again as it would lower your clan count

7. Not gonna happen. Would be an ideal compromise however.

8. Most of us want indi. If it's ll only I'm not participating

9. No support Ll is lame

Edit: I don't want to discredit the devs for there hard work for s6 and trying to keep the best part of kaw alive but I hope they realize only 100 players max would prefer Ll over indi and make indi the venue.

10. Aah but therein lies the issue....
    Ppl cannot just drop in n do nothing.
    Much easier to be a floater than make up 15+ clans from the petitioners. As well as ppl can avoid bfa chasing BC instead.

11. Just bring back round wars and no one will complain

12. Only the IWar only ppl will complain once more with the same selfish reasons. Loyalty means nada to them unless in a guaranteed well run clan that wins. Those same ppl r not willing to pay their dues generally speaking.

13. It's funny Karma you made this thread. The reason you got mod was because you used to post in wc how many mins left till indi sign up. As soon as you got mod this disappeared. Seeing as many mods are disappearing maybe this thread is to try and show to ata that you are trying to help them. Both versions of wars need fixing however it seems ata have time to fix hte instead of helping the kaw community grow and rather let it die until the whales stop spending.

14. And where exactly is your loyalty? Where do you war consistently? How long have you warred there? Or do you just run around like your mouth?

15. Why does LL need fixing?

16. U know all about mouthing off...
    Nothing much about anything else.
    FYI at DI for S4 & nowhere for S5 goofball.
    Remember S5?

Do u even war? Or too busy trolling?

17. U know all about mouthing off...
    Nothing much about anything else.[/quote]

Predictable answer. You don't have a steady low land clan and you talk about loyalty. You merc to wherever. Lack of an answer is an answer. Smh

18. So you haven't had a clan since season 4 and you talk about loyalty?

19. Predictable answer. You don't have a steady low land clan and you talk about loyalty. You merc to wherever. Lack of an answer is an answer. Smh[/quote]

When i merc its with new clans and help out if i can. As for u i doubt u help anywhere for any reason. Every season except this year i tried recruiting ppl for a new war clan but they simply do not care enough to join. U must know them all huh?