S3 War times

Discussion in 'Wars' started by rohitmalhotra96, Jan 30, 2014.

1. Doing wars at 11pm sgt then waking up to do 4am wars sgt LOL

2. Support .. Even times for west coast US .. Suk right at work commute to ... Mid work day and dinner/commute then add all no matched to this magnificently FAILED SEASON ... Congrats on completely ruining everything .. Cheddar bob's the lot of u ...

3. Support

4. Times for West side here in US aren't very great either, if all the wars are moved up by a few hours that's be nice, or if there were 3 wars per day, one in the am, one at around noon, and one at night.

5. DO SOMETHING DEVS !!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

6. DEVS IM NOT UNEMPLOYED SO DO SOMETHING ABOUT WAR SCHEDULE !! sorry for the caps lock but listen to asians :)

7. No even Asian/Aussie - but support. War times are too oriented towards Americans/Euro folk.

8. SUPPORT!! ITS 12AM HERE STILL GOT 3 CONTINUEOS NM AND NOW GOTTA WAIT TILL 5AM FOR NEXT!! 

9. Support, Because Chaos was the war season we wanted :(

10. Devs respond plz :( :( , so few clans get to war these days and u still doing nothing about it .

11. C'mon Devs...We actually WANT TO WAR...we will SPEND OUR MONEY on XTALS to war.

Please listen to your loyal community. Keep your current timings but add in at least one more war in that pointless 12 hour gap you have.

Why on earth you squeezed 4 wars into a 12 hour period and then nothing for the next 12 hours is an amazingly noob decision. You can't have been so naive to realise that a 12 hour gap would affect a large proportion of the. globe.

It would benefit you financially to make such a small addition...

12. Poor War schedule large roster size constant no match = low interest of ee war! War schedule is something u can fix easily dev! Why don't u take action NOW!???,

13. the wars for australia suck too

i get war 13 16 because not like most of the bums i work 5 am to 5 pm leaving 2 and 7 am wars out of question sometimes i may finish early so i could make A 2 pm war but hardly by the time season finishes ill be on 30 !!!!

let the aussies roar

14. Agreed, Chaos times were better in the am. I'd like the 6pm time if the am war was at least back to 9am as it was in Chaos.