-S26TR- New and Upcoming Clan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Oct 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And just to throw this out there... Devs base matches on hit algorytm to a degree...

So.. Their top 1 -----> 3 of 29 could hit
    Their second----> 5 of 29 could hit
    Their third-----> 12 could hit

That leaves 17 of our clan with no targets to atk at all. Devs, you're hit algorytm  is jacked up and the fact you've allowed this to happen for 7-8 wars now frankly shows how little you care about the kaw community. No matches are there for a reason. This is a classic clan that has duped you by removing all their equip and selling all sdp. Wake up and listen to you're other paying customers.

2. Anarchy: troll away. I got a thick hide. I never grumbled when rising hawks beat Me. I instead went to congratulate them, but, i digress.

Please, continue with your trolling

(Waits for anarchy to claim he isn't being a troll)

3. No Moose, what I'm talking about is Rising Hawks do the exact same thing, except instead of pure spies, they use guild hansels.

I'm pretty sure the teamwork must be above average over at S26, I don't think I should not to explain why...

4. Only build I hate in EE wars is the gh… That plunder curve… Strike Gorce has made good use out of it, they have killed us every time we have matched

5. If people were calling GH a huge exploit then this is an exploit too

6. I would enjoy seeing a plunder cap placed on GH, as I think that the mechanics there are somewhat flawed.

7. Anarchy most clans have guild Hansels in them. La Resistance, NCU...

8. Wow you are such a great person Moose. Surely S26 could get some sort of congratulations too, I mean - this much fuss over the fact they came up with a perfectly legitimate strategy? Priceless.

You wouldn't be complaining if you won, but you didn't, so sit down and plan out what great mechanic change you can suggest in forums, that the developers will - once again, not listen to.

9. S26tr isn't even a legal clan build for ee. Devs banned having more then 75% spies or something like that in s1. So they should probably be disbanded.

10. @Shadow, I don't see most clans then stacking the top of the war roster with 4 leaderboard players though.

Please people, do some research on what an 'exploit' is. Every build in this game can be beaten, the fact you don't have the knowledge to do so is your problem, not the people who whooped you.

11. @Excalibur.

If you can show me where the devs said that about spy builds, I'd be highly interested.

Oh wait.

12. how to beat s26tr. strip them and get farmed by zaft. that is all.

13. Let me go through 100's of threads just for you bud. Because i would love to do that.

I said something like that idk the exact rule.

14. Guys, an attack build hit me, he had towers and better potions then me and because I am too stupid to adjust my build...

HE'S EXPLOITING!

15. Congrats to them for dropping build to ps and effectively making the future of estocs turtle wars again. Whole reason old war system was scrapped was because of this.

Give it a few months for other clans to follow suit and kaw is back to square one.

By all means congratulate the clan that may cause the demise of these wars. More fool you tho 

Said my piece, I'm out 

16. @moose on page 4. How many guild hansels does rising hawks have? :|

17. Moose is a old school warrior, in this case they used a spy built roster which allowed to nerf all other war builds. This may possibly be an exploitation but it was assembled in an attempt to be strategic and take pvp in ee. In turns the opposing team into pinatas

18. I've never faced them. I was in a clan that has 26 pure spies and 3 big even lb players on top is a exploit like the GH

19. *Take out pvp in ee

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.