RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guys. When you hit a clan in a FAMILY of clans, you are hitting the WHOLE FAMILY.

2. "Your clan and IH in same position." If you mean this in a demeaning Way, I'm sure IH won't mind smackin u too along wit ML

3. Pup would I ever be demanding to you? C'mon man. We've been friends for how long now? Lol

4. You aren't skyj1lsa are u?

5. Yep. Pup was visiting me. I lost access to a popular app that shan't be named and to speak he came to visit. I was at GC because I do what I want. I'm not just an IH member and I was told I could hop for a bit while we peeped for another war so I visited my good friends and other family there

I was aware of the war. Didn't care. ML didn't hit me and if they had I'd have just fought there for the war. Now I'm here cause pup got hit. Which ended the cf that we had

6. A cf that ML wanted and proposed several times. We only agreed to stop so they could go on an fight RPL.

7. What osw is this?!?! The only thing going on between these "mercs" is bull s posts in wc and big talk from noob

8. Why are ml members still hitting my members not in osw? Just saying!

9. Probably because its a so called osw ask for a cf :roll:

10.  In osw where a clan has subs, 80% of the time the sub is hit too. Don't cry, hit back.

11. @ Athena , they cannot hit the big boys so they must pound on the others .

12. @geonocidal that's exactly what rpl is doing they've been bragging about pounding ml when they've been hitting genesis.
    :roll:

13. So ml is hitting my little guys causr they cant pin bigs

14. Not that I'm bias towards ml but that's what rpl is doing not ml all rpl does is talk big in wc and then ml joins the smack talk train.
    :|

15. But it doesn't make ML any better hitting RPL members out of OSW , once we have genesis on their knees we'll move on to the next.

16. Lmao "once" you have a subclan on their knees rofl

17. Oh btw if everyone's thinking we're all hitting genesis . False ... We've been sharing all the hits with every ML clan 

18. It's a msw.
    Msw=merc system war if you don't ask for cf your going to get hit.
    Lè noobs. :roll:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.