RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I didnt mean that denial :) it was my guess at the reason why they Wont merge. Lol

2. Your guess was wrong. Though, yes. I do get all the intel. That's what happens when you don't piss off everyone you come in contact with.

3. :roll: err ok..

4. I support RPL but i am RPL, we didnt ask for this war we didnt deserve this war but we will win this war. ML have some cool members i got along with alot of them but RPL are better

5. I used to have a ton of respect for Ml. I thought about joining them if I got an invite. But I was accepted into rpl first. Was on a job once, Ml came and said that eb was fail and left. IF they had stuck around we could of completed it!!! I always said hi to ml on cc when if they showed up when we did. I have completely lost respect for ml cause of this war. I got hit while out mercing.
    I was helping a clan and got hit. Once they failed they stopped, but seriously ml this is extremely petty of you. Heather if I was on cc I would of defended you btw.

6. GO RPL!!! support all the way!!!

7. I support RPL but..... I am RPL !! Lmfao grim 

8. Think you should all wind ya necks in and get back to what ya do best !! Hit ebs  Honestly, all them poor eb noobs out there suffering with failed ebs cos them merc eb fairies ain't coming ! Tragic 

9. This is hilarious. I giggle everything I read a post. Kab

10. This was a pretty interesting read op, gl to both sides.

11. Kab stop being so mean, where's you honour ;)

12. Lmao... My honour is on MH clan page bro.. I ain't mean, far, far from it.. If ya don't know that ya don't know me 

13. As for interesting post ? Like I said before..... Blah, blah, blah... An RPL thread, full of RPL blah.. Should maybe get a proper thread worth reading, I'll see where phil's at... Laters 

14. ML- scout bomb fairies. I dont use my spies im attack built yet u scout scout scout.

15. Shaneo... Hmmm... Are you RPL ?? 

16. How will clans who start inappropriate ebs get them finished now!!!!!! Nooooooo 

17. ML has broken the CF with IH around 20 mins ago. IH will now be hitting ML and will not stop until terms are met for a ML surrender. Since there are 2 threads on the topic, I figured I wouldn't make a new one.

Happy KaWing!
    :twisted: Founder of International Harvesters :twisted:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.