RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. But ML look to be bullies in this situation.. And I don't like those who throw their weight around

2. I reckon they'll end up merging eventually.. Just a guess

3. Hand of nothing.
    How can you call lady an eb noob when she's one of the greatest war commanders I've ever had the pleasure of waring with this year that led us to kill worms 2x and many more respected clans in a row at their pinnacle... Can't spew random garbage when you don't even know her noob. Sigh.

4. Hell raiser are you on about EE?......

5. LMAO. Led you to kill worms, is that right. Well, maybe if you have the slight advantage, a large advantage sorry, you'll win.

6. Shadow, I promise you, they will not merge.

7. Hand of nothing? Possibly the worst insult I've EVER heard. Oh hey, look it's HELL--NOTHING!

Please tell me how you make these amazing insults

8. I based lady being an EB noob over the fact that her statement on this war, is that clans will fails EB's.
    bahahahaha

9. Lol how come? Are they having a real good go at each other?

They didnt pick a good time to war... Day after update. Also i love how people are like "HOW WILL WE FINISH OUR EBS?????".. do warbeast

10. Because of what I know, which isn't meant for forums.

But trust me, this isn't like it was for the Osiris and the Os mercs.

11. Because she cares for others that she has no obligation to do so, you decide to call her an eb noob? Seems legit..

12. Hmm is there another reason for the war which wasnt given? Personal reasons

Denial, you always know all the inside information  :D

13. Blah blah blah ! What a load of twoddle !! 

14. Yea but its only a few EB's. teaches smaller clans to only do as much as they can..

15. Kab. this is bigger than Zaft vs UC!!

16. Lmfao hell raiser, if you care for more about clans failing EBs over a little skirmish, you come under the fairy category.

17. I never said that? I said that they will never merge. Do not put words in my mouth.

18. I hope you know how idiotic you sound.
    sit down talk to lady for an hour if not less and I wonder if you'd still be all huff and puff

19. Not a fan of ML, Hoping RPL kicks their asses

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.