RPL vs ML

Discussion in 'Wars' started by RPL_is__XEAM__is_RPL, Jul 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercs Legion have far too many out in other Clans. RPL beware.

2. All boils down to arrogance of ml and petty jealousies of laelyr because another merc clan is here and good at what we do and we do it with respect of the clans we help and don't lord over them that we helped. Everyone needs help at one time or a

3. Another and this is what we do we help if we can

4. Gotta stand by RPL on this one, but respect to a lot of members on both sides.



5. This thread is pretty stupid tbh. When I had my guys at International warring Mercs Legion, we ddnt need a thread to tell why. Even though there was no reason just to have fun. Didn't expect this from you RPL.

On a side note, International Harvester are stalking and tracking TZ's on their new prey as I type. Keep your eyes open KaW 

6. @vatcontroll - So do we :cool:

7. support Ml kick ass guys...still dont like _Jb_ though. Squash Rpl

8. Rpl all the way more respect to everyone ml can be jerks tbh great thread xeam

9. What osw the only osw will be who can finish an eb faster

10. WE ARE THE TRUE MERCS WE HELP AND NEVER RUN AND WE WILL WIN THIS AS ONE UM-RPL

11. This isn't a thread declaring war. This is a thread talking about war, and that it's between merc clans, and is letting the public know that these mercs are unavailable.

12. RPL don't run when hopes in the EB are lost they keep fighting until its done or if it fails. Support RPL.

13. Who are ML is that the merc clan that always runs when things get tough lol there a joke UM-RPL ARE THE REAL MERCS

14. ML ignored and abandoned our clan when we met their wall's standards because we were deemed insignificant and unimportant. They've also abandoned other clans I've visited multiple times. No support to ML, full support to RPL.

15. Xeam

16. Invincible. "ML abandoned" you. It isn't their place to save you from an eb. Your fault for runnin something you can't finish. Jackass.

17. True mercs? I was RPL I got called trashy in a clan no one stood up for me at all...that's how you treat "family" yeah ok especially when their owner is constantly having a heart attack over a game and all their "hot naked mercettes" are fat nasty old ladies. I've send pics so I know its true!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.