Rp

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Elijahexodus1, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Name Daisy
    Age 3
    Gender Female
    Race Sheep
    Abilities/weapons Can eat grass really quick
    Appearance/details Has white fluffy wool, and a black face

I even have a pic!

:D

2. I will post soon

3. Don't. Go play the other game where this is allowed.
    I dare not speak its name, but just search "filth" in the app store and it will come up.

4. Ewe are adorable! ;)

5. Nothing came up

6. Posted now

7. Oh dear

8. Is it just me or does op seem to be a fat nerdy loser who spends hours playing dungeon and dragons? Magic the gathering maybe? BOOOOOM. Oh yes I did.

9. Wouldn't surprise me

10. Well I am in shape, but I do enjoy DnD and MtG. Although I think you should check what app you're posting about "nerdy" people on.

11. MtG is actually fun and DnD is too...

12. It's also rediculous to post about "nerdy loser"s on a game where you control a medieval kingdom

13. name: christopher colins

Name : jay
    height:
    6'3
    body type:
    Skiny of a sort but at the same time muscler
    hair color: silver
    eye color: silver
    Weapons: short bow
    ability: telekinesis/he also has the ability to phase his arows through solid objects.... but with a price....

14. Exo
    Male, 21
    Human/dragon hybrid
    Abilities: ice breath, cold touch, water control
    Prefered weapon: ice bident (trident - 1 point)
    Appearance: 6'5, Dark grey hair, pale blue- hued skin, and completely black eyes, he usually wears purple or black clothing

15. Might be a game to you but for me it's real life. I have many friends here and even a gf. Kaw is life.

16. Is it just me or does silverbullet sound like a fat nerdy loser who spends hours playing KaW

17. Don't insult kaw. Call me fat but NOT KAW. Kaw is love. Kaw is life. Kaw is GOD

18. As the only diety here I banish the role players whom take this seriously back to their basements!!

Only me and the grape can stay, for I require wine of the gods!

19. Jay sat on a tree as he observed the ground below the thought of couruption plagued his thoughts He sat there feeling powerless to do anything...

20. I shall find you Elijah woods. I shall FIND you. I own you now. You're mine. You shall perish in the name of KAW.