Rp

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Elijahexodus1, Nov 1, 2015.

1. Why not, we're all bored here right?

2. **** off

3. Can I be a sheep?

4. *grabs toms hand* *winks*

5. Am I doing it right?

6. The owner of my clan loves it

7. You go 1st op

8. Setting: a city suspended over a forest. The city defies gravity, hanging down above the forest. The tallest trees touch the roofs of the lowest hanging buildings. The presence of magic can be felt everywhere, a pressure on the soul. Every being has an innate amount of magical power; from the smallest insect to the largest dragon. The city is governed by a corrupt political machine, headed by a super-intelligent blue Dragon named Shiva. The people in the city are all aware of the corruption, but cannot challenge it for fear of death.

9. Rules:
    keep it tasteful please
    No overpowered characters

Admins: Kyrieon and myself

10. Character template:
    Name
    Race
    Abilities/weapons
    Appearance/details

11. -poops on your face, whips you and chains you up- Still bored?

12. *eagle walks in says no effort locky locky op died of xanax overdose*

The end.

13. *shoots everyone in this thread dead*

Oh good no more rp

14. Name:God
    Race:deity
    Power:to deem this thread unworthy of AT
    Equipment:trusty shward

15. I know you may not want to rp, but I don't think there's a need to be hateful about it

16. Dead people can't speak. Unless you survived my shooting and I have to finish you off?

17. Have fun with that

18. You are meant to be dead only way you can come back is if you come back as a zombie or something.

19. Impossible. Honestly, do you want people to take this thread seriously or not? Suggesting coming back a zombie is possible, pffff.

20. Anything in rp is possible unless op comes back from the dead somehow this thread is over.