Round Wars..the Saga of the Exploit continues

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Nighthawk_FPBO_1, Sep 8, 2014.

1. for every team complaining about a loss in indis and primals there is another team celebrating a victory*

It can be done.

2. I agree all clans do not LB/SH stack but the clans that used to stack continue to do so still n they r the culprits.

I've no beef about medallions n I'll get my share.

3. What does clans complaining about Primal/Indy wars have to do with this thread?

4. Hawk: I see. Its sides of this debate, and to be honest, I'd like to see the round wars be gone too. Actually, they were gone until a small group of people raised a stink. Once that happened, they round wars were reintroduced.

Do I like the round wars? No.
    Do I think the round wars are a failed system "yes"

However, in the defense of those people who wanted them, they changed their entire build to make it happen, and they sacrificed their growth too. Yes, I think sacrificing growth is bad for the game, but, none the less, some folks chose to do that and the devs were nice enough to give those people a bone. Although I don't agree with their decision, I understand that aspect of it.

As it turns out, most of the public hates the round wars because the only way to win is to either be a LB whale, or you can sacrifice your growth on the altar of the SH gods.

I can't imagine anyone really enjoying these wars, but not everyone is like me, so, fine, what ever. I just can't abide exploits, which is why I'm a solid backer of completely removing the estocs edge renewal system for no marches. If you want that nice gold edge, you better war for it. No free lunch please.

I will also hold my judgement on weather or not the round wars should be eliminated until I get final participation numbers, which we should have by weeks end.

If the round wars are still massively popular (which I doubt) then we should beep them. But, if only a handful of clans are participating, I can easily see the scenerio when're these masters of roster stacking figure out how to throw matches in an organized way to keep their edges up and running. That's the reason we need broad participation to make this stuff work IMHO

5. I'm a sh? First I've heard....

6. You are right Hawk, Primals and Indies are outside the scope of this discussion. I Merely brought them up to highlight alternatives to warring or not warring stacked when you can't get a seat. Apologies.

7. Good point ty

8. Support to nerf round wars

9. News for u ABS eat more spinach n be a war build one day

10. All I see is the strong(lbs) and the weak(sh) bein rewarded with 2 meds and the mids being left out as they have been.

11. Yes..the Crony Club Wars

12. Lmao, so many players were bitching and moaning BC they didn't have round wars, all wars were primal and indi. I knew the stupid exploit would continue if we had round wars...

13. You reap what you sow.

14. These threads are stupid. You have an advantage because your bigger bfa than me thats unfair that you played longer to be bigger. Its unfair that you spent more money on kaw. You worked to get on lb you should be punished and have your earnt advantage taken away. Just shut up you stupid children crying about lb and sh exploits. Rant over happy kawing

15. Mids can't do any wars apart from individual wars again! The few clans who used them in primals now are using more tanks and less mids.

16. Smh..first ya were whining cause no round wars n s4 now ya whining cause yall cant find a way to win in wat u guys thought yall could win. If i were da devs i would leve round wars on. Yall got wat yall ask for now deal wit it. There was a reason it was takin out. Noobs nowadays.

17. "Ya'lol" is a pretty broad category. When the round wars were nerfed, the majority of the community applauded the decision. It was a very small and very vocal minority that raised a fuss,. Jist setting the record straight on that.

As for the people who are complaining that they cannot get a good war in the round wars...... Well, duh. Those wars are broken. Thsts why the devs gave us I do and primal wars.

But..... If you assume the majority of players were clamour ring for the broken round wars to be returned, you've made a miscalculation

18. Ur DEAD WRONG chug..we use lots of mids

19. Ur a small CHUG so chime in when ur a MID

For the record i have never whined about no Round Wars. That said Bigs like me cannot find a decent clan for those wars. For Mids, PS n Hansels its even harder.

20. What chug doesn't seem to comprehend is that you still need an actual war build in order to war