Roster Scrolling and such for Android

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by A15, Nov 12, 2014.

1. Well, I am an android and iDevice user, I use both regularly and war on both regularly. No pc.

But errrr, on iDevices when you perform an action on the War Roster it stays on that person's roster spot but on droid it takes you back up to war roster spot 1 and it's the same for the regular roster.

It's pretty annoying and makes scanning and finding someone to sko on a pain at times.

I suggest just an update that'll allow me to stay on that particular roster spot after I click on it or perform an action on it.

(If there's a about this already, I'm sorry. I didn't really look at the section before posting.)

Cheers, mate.

2. Ten is a noob, not but seriously support, this should be fixed

3. Support! Annoys the **** out of me

4. Support. It's very annoying and takes way to much time

5. Support its crap for war on droid.

6. As I use both, I never war from my droid for that very reason.

7. That's not nice. :p

8. No support

Okay, i guess support

9. support. Makes things hard.

10. Im on android too

11. This is one huge reason I hate warring on android, every time you click an enemy then back out to go to the full roster , you go back to the top.

This is extremely annoying and a waste of time.

12. Full support, its a pain in the ass warring on droid. But rest of kaw is better on droid imo

13. Bump, thanks for the support. Hopefully the Devs see this.

14. Support, it also does this on Allie page.

15. This is a pain but with the smaller wars now it's not really that bad unless in the 100 man war but would not mind seeing this if I phones can this should not be a problem just a quick update

16. Support, this is the one reason droid is only 99% better then ios on kaw. Fix this and droid will be 100% better 

17. not quite 99% better... Would like 2 copy and paste of from clan page as well... that will make alot better

18. True