Rooster inc.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Moose2, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Aren't you cass's alt? Along with littlemissb

2. Nah if you seen her you'd know she isn't his alt, way to ugly to lie about a chick like that

3. nah she is. I joined and she blatantly told me 

4. Eh.."he never made his clan a thing"?

Meaning like, successful?
    Sounds like hes playing to have fun. I dont know him so.. But hes not here typing up what reads like a break up letter either...

If you'll indulge us, what were you expecting of him as a clan leader?

Ive read cass's posts on forums and wc. Id assume you had also before joining his clan, but you seem surprised by what you observed while there.

Maybe its just me, but it seems like you could of figured out his clan wasn't a good fit for you but instead here you are, spilling your feelings about him in forums.

5. Cassowary. I've already gotten several people to leave your clan. Just pull my name off your clan wall and it will end.

6. Now you look desperate tbh

7. He looks like one of those Noob farmers who want it to end but don't want to look like they've lost so say nooby stuff like that.

8. Yes he's looking for an out just doesn't want to ask for a cf.

9. Moose we will not cf to you...have fun with my troops noob

10. Bad-advice don't make me farm you again nub you didnt last more than a day!

11. Moose should be desperate. He's property of rooster inc. now

12. Been hitting my osw still moose only requires about 25% of my troops 

13. So....

What's this all about then?

14. Maybe if you read it 

15. Moose has trolled you. Like he cares if his stuck in pin. His achieved his goal already. While your pinning him that's 25% of your troops/spies gone..

His laughing at you right now I bet

16. Half these guys don't have pots 

17. Moose is trolling no one moron hes getting beat down. I would be embarrassed if I were him.

18. Why does moose have 118b ally and spies.....