Roni tell me your story...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by --SassyFire--, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Yes that's true I do have a three-year badge but that doesn't mean that I've been here 3 years straight I've been more like a total of 6 months and yes my first response was my intention. Secondly I didn't know your kaw name has anybody who knows me knows that I mainly other apps not kaw. I'll look at World chat for maybe five seconds if I see something interesting I'll comment one of most of the time I just say yawn and roll on. The forms I never read unless I'm looking at the Guides. So again I have seen your name on third-party apps a thousand and one times and I just want to know you

2. So if you really wanted to know my story you would have requested me instead of doing it publically for show. And why do a line room called roni when you dont know me instead of talking to me in p/m . Obviously you been prompted to do it because if you are lady dragonfly's sister you'd know my history from her.

3. i mean when you wrote SoOoOoO that was obvious sarcasm already. i dont play into your games sorry !!

4. Okay let's get some facts straight first of all I'm not lady dragonfly sister I am dragonfly 's sister Two different people. Second of all please reread what I said. I don't get on kaw much I am on the other third-party app More I'm not calling you out in public I didn't know how to get up with you any other way because nobody would let me know your name they all told me to stay away from you but I'm not that type of person I give everybody a chance so I wanted to know you. I wanted to know the real you not hearsay from everybody else. Please do forgive me for trying to befriend you.

5. Now this should be good! Where's the popcorn?

6. To the left 3 dollars a box

7. Now I have that stupid song stuck in my head" Why Can't We Be Friends why Can't We Be Friends" if you would like to take this to a pm. I have no problem with that since talking in public isn't your thing and no that was not being sarcastic that was me being nice

8. Do you really think my head is really a blur of all my exciting moments in kaw and why i do what i do ?? Durr . i can see through fake storys .You have the newest event badge awarded 27 days ago . You are obviously active and are a alt
    Stop fibbing . if you start again on your main account i may spill the beans and some secrets .

9. $3? Wth? Fine but Roni let go of them beans! Forums needs some good threads!

10. Shake my head seriously Roni this is my only account ask your friends if they know me. I'm not giving you anything fake. What have people done to you that has you so paranoid. I really just wanted to get to know you. You're making me feel like I hauled off and kicked your dog. Do you even have a dog? Or a cat?

11. Agree Tank .Not my beans so if you need to spill, spill away. And yes $3 it's an extra dollar for butter though

12. Price gouging? Lol fine start this baked beans! Plz I'm board!!!

13. Hey you got to make money! Supply and demand man

14. Can y'all just start. I keep checking this thread and all I get to see is some bs about food. Only winners get food.

15. Dont pry for info if you cant be honest.You could have easyily found out my screenname . Its not like you cant ask in the game.This was obviously a troll bait thread. Too bad you failed.

16. Lol stop being so paranoid. I did ask around for your name not on here though. I should have done that. Sorry I'm a Noob and just wanted to be your friend. Oh by the way if this was a troll bait thread then won't I have just won because well you're here? Is that how it works?

17. Nope you never won because in order to win.You need to become " Kaw Famous " on your own merit.Not using other people's names to get reconized. Ty said it correct right at the start just another leech. And who is paronoid . ? i was spot on about you .

18. you were?? .....Please explain...I wanna hear the story you come up with. .. cause I haven't lied yet sweetie

19. and second of all I never want to become" kaw famous" hence why I don't play it much. And last but not least I was really trying to reach out to you but I can see already that you're just a fuktard like everybody said you were the Queen of fuktards. I'm done with your paranoid schizophrenic butt bye bye honey go back into your online world and I'm going to go back to my real world.
    

20. That escalated quickly