Roni tell me your story...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by --SassyFire--, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Hey Roni, I don't know you but I have seen your name a thousand and one times in groups. SOoOoOo tell me your story. I made a line room just for you but you didn't join. I'm not here to roast you so calm down and tell me your story.

2. 1st. IN B4 LOCK

3. Congratulations

4. I think declaring 1st in 24 hr ban worthy

5. Who's roni?

6. A person who makes trump look normal

7. Ugh....why roni...why must you hide from me....I wanna have sleep overs and braid each others hair

8. Sass... dont be attention seeking u nub. Go join a clan or go stay in line rooms.

9. Aren't you "Draginfly's" sister who if I remember right, catfished as another woman for years? :lol:

10. i deleted 3rd party app a while ago and i never have a plot or plan every day. Because you know how it is when you do have one :- nothing goes as planned.Everything is spur of the moment reactions for me when a situation arises . My story is a just a blur mostly looking back haha .it's just easyier just to read forums and threads to catch a glimpse.

11. (/).-)

12. neverrrrrrr

14. Yes. HI RONI!! I'm Ali nice to meet you finally. I'm too lazy to read the forums so I came straight to the source. Thanks for the reply. If you're ever line Look me up cuz I'm very rarely on here. Going back to my line world now. Ta ta

15. This must be an interesting story.

16. i find this really odd how you have never requested me on kaw and you are active on forums now . Yet you bring it straight to forums without even ever speaking to me. And if you have stats and a 3 year badge you do know me because not a day would have gone by on kaw that you wouldnt have seen me in worldchat.Or on forums . So i doubt your first comment is actually true as your motive.

17. I have no idea what's happening, but it sounds juicy. Especially with Roni's last post.

18. That's true. If you have a three year badge and don't at least know OF roni then something's wrong lol.

19. Oh dear. I failed spectacularly.