Roman Praetorian Legion's War Clan Recruiting

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -xllSxIxLxVxExRllx-, Sep 3, 2013.

1. Support cause I'M in that Clan lmao

Oh, OP, can I add my histories here? Like the cc? Take a look in cc...

2. P41n shut up. How can you call us noobies if you didn't even try that Clan?

The last time I heard or read "blah blah blah" were when I was more young...whew...

3. Minas morgul

4. So I hope you have an main punk. Anyhow, get out of our thread. We don't need ***** like you for ruining our life. You want something to do? Then go play on the street and wait till someone kidnap you with his suspicious truck!

~Sincerely, DeathAngelz~

P's: you are a waste of time you know that?

5. Man your giving pain what he wants, just have op stat to leave. No need to give a troll satisfaction. (Learned that the hard way)

6. Devs should add something to ban someone from his thread.

7. Yea, I'LL just ignore the kiddo

8. Good luck this season,

Very cloose war and respect to your squad.

Agrius

9. Warred with them this past weekend. Well organized know what they are doing. Both wars i was in we won.

10. Support good luck in season 2 warriors RPL 

11. Support to all clans willing to dive into the waters of p.v.p in this game and up participation of E.E wars. G.L guys!

12. Alts who have no cajones to post with mains is a shame.

13. Its awesome to war with you guys. Tracker and wc are really good and know what they say!!! Love you guys. Ill come back soon to war few more wars with you all :p

14. who knows death he could be that guy who spammed our chat in the first war :lol:

15. Good luck, hope we match soon

16. I might do a trail with you see how it goes 