ROAST THE PLAYER ABOVE YOU

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Mayuri-Kurotsuchi, Oct 2, 2016.

1. Grew quite a mouth? Noob, please I've been putting tap-tap button shiners in their place long before you grew an SoS (and bawls)

Your name is Vanessa? I always thought you was a dude. It's the way you flex that E-Peen yaknow. Damn you a dude in a dress.

Funtari just ain't my thing.

Please do, sit and contemplate how you are nothing more then a fleeting moment of average in a sea of poorness and fail.

2. ^ smells

3. It's not fair to roxey me touching that, check wall.

Also to be clear, Vanessa was a girl I knew.

To be clear once again, there is no ill will towards anyone. This is a roast thread therefore we're merely keeping to the topic.

But there are limits, recognise them.

4. @kasama you're dumb as a ruck saying it's my first thread. Wrong sucks it's my second thread. First one was a fail like you, second I don't idolize the character but I do like his abilities and strange tendencies. And are you holding something in the closet? Prob that's why you don't like the ladies cuz your lil fella. Grow a pair and come back with better material

5. @Mayuri

Thinks he got flow because he owns the thread. The only thing he owns is his virginity

6. Hell bound, not really from hell

R O A S T E D

7. Lmao

Would motorboat trump

8. Harambe got shot

9. I can affirm this

10. Harambe was jus a gorilla

11. My names kasama and im kewl cuz i have 11010 posts huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

12. Boiii, Imma get at chu. That 2 in your name lopsided asf.

13. Look, we all have something to bring to this discussion. But I think from now on, the thing you should bring is silence m'kay :)

We still love you tho ;) :D :D

-Måđ

14. My names mad hatter and i think im better than you because i use a fancy font and big words huhhhh

15. Thats stupendous!!! :D :D
    *Claps* Bravo! Bravo! Fantisimo!!

He really does me very well. Fancy words down to a tee! I dont know how he does it :)

You sir, are an artist. A pioneer!, honestly it was a brilliant performance and i couldn't have asked for more! ;)

You have my saccharine adoration :D

-Måđ

16. My name is mad hatter and I use sophisticated words to hide how many extra pairs chromosomes I have huuuuuuuuuuuuh

17. ^is really nice and friendly

18. ^ this guy might be a mango but can he do the tango? Or watch a Johnny Depp cgi of rango. Or have a dance off against wwe superstar fandango. Or just rotten off like the other unmentioned fruit who was never eaten or used in a smoothie. Boom