Roast Me

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ISS_CynderStryke_ISS, Feb 19, 2016.

1. Sup forums. It's your favorite pretty good KaWer with a pretty good game for you bored hooligans.

I thought I'd let you guys have a bit of fun at my expense and open myself up to your best (or worst) roasts.

KaW is a fun game. And the social aspect is a huge part of that. And being who I am and never taking myself too seriously I want you guys to have a go at me (within the bounds of ToU of course) and remember! It's only game. Why you heff to be mad?

To make sure you guys have enough ammo here's a fairly recent photo that is easy as hell to make fun of:

Remember! Keep it within the ToU and keep it funny!

Disclaimer: I am fully aware of what I am getting myself into. Please do not target anyone else on this thread unless they give consent.

ROAST MEH!

Update: whoever I deem the most ruthless will win a free HTE item phase on me!

2. RESERVED LOL

BOY

Cyn be looking like he left his haircut at home in his moms basement along with his father's approval. Cyn looks like the guy who's always asking for a dollar. Cyn looks like the guy that brags about how cool he is because he vapes. Cyn looks like he thinks hes pretty good but left all the goodness in the basement too. bruh
    pt 2 coming soon

Hair as long as your parents disappointment, Boy even Brittany Spears had better hair. Cyn looks like a beast I slaughtered in skyrim. Cyn tried to get a date once, but as soon as she saw him she walked away. Im surprised this thread hasn't been locked due to these graphic pictures. Cyn looks like something kids would dress as on Halloween. Cyn's face would make even Kanye shut up and walk away.

*mic drop*

3. You're not that good as you think.

4. Your hair is a glittering waterfall of golden sensuality.

Wait...I don't think I'm doing this right...

5. 

It made me laugh so idc

6. You're the human embodiment of parental disappointment....

That's too mean 

7.  that was good. Don't hold back Bruh

8. In all my years of KaWing (on, and mostly off), you've never once been pretty good. Not bad a few times.

Also, if you're going to have long hair, wear it like a rockstar (not including Ozzy). Need it to earn its place.

9. The first thing I thought of when I saw your hair was rapunzel :lol:

Oh, and where's your man bun? :p

10. You spend so much time on kaw you forgot to get a haircut. You look like you should have a beard but you sold it all for nobs. I feel like if I saw you in real life you'd be standing in an alley trying to sell illegal nobs to kids. You just look shady af. "Mom can I buy a balloon animal from this strange man who doesn't know what a haircut is?" "No honey he will scout and strip you". You know you're white af when you're eyebrows only show in certain lighting. If Jennette McCurdy were a boy he'd look just like you. If you were walking with your girlfriend I'd wonder who was the girl. I'll put more as it comes to me.

11. Hey, Cyndy, l'Oreal called... they want ur hair back.

♪♩Maybe he's born with it. Maybe it's Maybelline♩♪

12. you look like the kid from detroit rock city grown up & on cocain , you look like the guy i see on the website that shows all the pedophiles in my neighborhood , you look like a guy who just came from a 80's rock concert lit on acid and meth

13. You look like Cate Blanchett took a dump and named it Alan.

14. ️

15. My favorite so far

16. You look like Macaulay Culkin if he didn't have a heroine addiction.

17. :lol:

18. You actually have really nice hair.