riders of Rohan your time has come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by plmparoo, Dec 9, 2013.

1. They're also purple 

Or..

2. Balto, sometimes I feel a strong desire to call you a noob because you act like that, not always but often. You have been around long enough to grow outta your noobiness but you havent. How do you define yourself? As a warrior ( you act like one sometimes)? A noob(80% of your kaw time)? Or just plain stubborn?

3. @el he is a noob, but half of forums are noobs so he is look upon as a better noob then the rest.

4. Because I back up what I say with fighting I am a farmer not a warrior I will not deny I am a noob I'm that way because I came from pimd I won't stop being a noob anytime soon either
    And I'm proud of being the noob I am

5. LOL I love how OP claims he isn't Baltos alt on a thread and an hour later he makes this thread boasting he is Baltos alt

6. No it was hours later I claimed I wasn't as a joke I made this way before that blaze

7. I have yet to know about a player whom you've farmed. On the other hand, you've been farmed non stop for quite some time by a lot of players. So, is it really "appropriate" for you to call yourself a farmer? I agree with you in the noob thing

8. @ el_cid_noobador. You should hush up. You have 110000 wins and only a 3500 losses. Have you ever been in a fight? Stupid noob. Stupid big mouth noob. Support balto

9. Sigh was an individual I farmed pretty recently as I've said I don't make a thread about every time I fight

10. Plenty. My enemies are big, horrible monsters and I rid the kaw world of their terror. And if im a noob it is because you taught me my queen. Literally

11. Typo not sigh I meant sifu I dislike iPads autocorrect

12. Ok let's say you are a farmer. Independently from you caring or not what they think.Do you think people consider you a farmer?

13. Op follow back

14. Bump for balto. Making players stick carrots up their bums since 2012

15. NOBODY CARES. JUST FARM THEN NO NEED FOR FORUM POST

16. outch balto how das it feel screwing yourself. what noob 

17. @ mage_master. Since when do you speak for everybody? you pathetic piece of trash. I care, I like to read this kind of thread. You jerk. You don't speak for me pig.

18. @ llllbhlllwarradllbhlll. You are one of those noobs hanging off the Reginald,black hand name. You were never black hand. You just a big mouth nobody who plasters black hand all over your name and banner. Stupid little moron. You are not and never were black hand, stupid pig, how's it feel to the be the real noob?

19. :roll: that Mage sure is a wanker... Alison's right... People very VERY much enjoy reading theses threads... Quit imposing your will on us Mage.... I wish I could silence people from all aspects of the game... I'm sure many would do the same to me!! :lol: