riders of Rohan your time has come

Discussion in 'Wars' started by plmparoo, Dec 9, 2013.

1. Good luck lol

2. It's easy I'm targeting the guy who cried to the clan first pinning spy's in the eb and watching it come together cause the rest of them can't do a thing about it every hour or so I'll target another person

3. Good plan, don't focus on the clan itself, focus on the members

4. Yep it's a target I was planning on trying with newage but that clan is chaotic members are constantly leaving or changing names I couldn't keep up with one person for over a few weeks

5. Samuel is trying to reason with me on his wall as if it will help

6. Typo tactic not target

7. Ooohhh 9B gold was taken. Watch out guys this is a life or death situation 

8. It's not the amount it's the timing I get gold primarily by farming with an ocasional opurtunity to focus on an eb so it takes a while for me to get enough to upgrade a spy tower and 9 bill is a little over a third actually closer to half the gold needed

9. Lol they don't know the concept of gold lost by me not being the same as the amount gained by them

10. Well atleast some one is finalling farming balto

11. Station lol people are always farming me do you live under a rock I don't make a thread every time I'm farmed that would be stupid also now you took 17 bill from me riders so good job on that part

12. And now I've settled things with the clan owner the fight is "pretty much" over

13. How? Unless they give you HTE items.

14. I couldn't find the person or the clan, SS or it didn't happen.

15. I settled for a "substantial" volley with the owner to get gold back

16. True blade clan is called rider of Rohan

17. LOL, ok found it.....

18. I guess all I can say is kudos, on your masterful negotiation skills.