Riddles!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AR-_-REAPER-_-AR, Dec 28, 2014.

1. RIDDLE TIME

Hello fellow players of KaW! You are here because you read the title and want to solve or post some riddles, so let's get to it. I will post a new riddle everyday with the number of the riddle we are on, such as: RIDDLE #4 and the name of the previous riddle winner below such as: Riddle #3 Winner: AR-_-REAPER-_-AR So without further a due, Let's Get Started!

RIDDLE #1
    Somebody told me that in Germany there are calendars made of wooden blocks. There are two six sided blocks, and by choosing which face is displayed for the two of these, all possible monthly dates (from 01, 02, …, to 29, 30, 31) can be displayed; note the single digit dates must start with a 0!

Your job is to write one digit (from 0, 1, 2, …, 8, 9) on each face of the two dice so that this can be done. Good luck!

Answer Format:
    Block 1:
    Block 2:

Good Luck!

2. Block 1 : 0,5,1,2,3,4
    Block 2 : 0,8,1,2,6,7

3. Where is the '9'

4. The 6 flips into the 9

5. :lol: Shutdown by the first post.

6. Maybe next riddle, eh? :cool:

7. Google much? :lol:
    RIDDLE #2
    Riddle #1 Winner: 1st Post-.-

A man conducting a survey visits the home of a woman. He knocks on the door and sees a woman with her three children. He asks for the ages of her children. She tells him, “The product of their ages is 72. And the sum of their ages is the number on the door.” So the man goes outside and checks the number of the door. He comes back and says, “I need more information.” She replies: “The oldest one likes strawberries.” Immediately, the man figures out their ages. What are their ages?

NO INTERNET :lol: :lol:

8. 8-3-3
    The reason for this is that there are MANY ways you can get 72 as a product
    (26-2-1. , 72-1-1, etc) BUT there are only two ways where you can have the same product (which is the reason the man went back, or else he wouldn't) one is 8-3-3 and the other one is 6-6-2. Since the lady said my OLDER son like strawberries it must have been 8-3-3 since the other age group would of been twins
    Source: seen it on Facebook before damn I have a good memory

9. From a logical standpoint... "Ain't nobody got time fo dat."

10. Yeah true dat

11. What what??

12. Give this man a cigar! (That's just a saying folks don't freak out)

13. THIS IS A 9+ GAME (although you need someone 13+ to read you the ToU and understand it) GET YOUR CIGARS OUT OF HERE.

14. It's funny because these are more logic puzzles than they are riddles...

15. Lol, close enough. Next Riddle Coming Later Today.

16. Here's a quick one for the time being, if you don't mind. :)
    I'm not trying to usurp your thread or anything Reaper, but just wondered if anyone could figure it out. :)

A box without hinges, key or lid, yet inside golden treasure is hid.

Happy puzzling all!! :D

17. See, not so hard haha!
    Well done! :)

18. Riddle: what's in my pocket?