Riddle: What Am I?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Apr 14, 2015.

1. Boredom: it is poisoning me like the resolve of a really fat kid in the summer, 90 degrees, humid, and told to go jogging in a sweatsuit or be grounded from cake for eternity.

I am bored. Fat kids love cake.

Challenging you all to common riddles these days tends to be a race to see how fast you can Google something. Some of you are fast. Others are naturally smart. Both traits apply here.

I am going to throw down a riddle. You will need to answer it. Winner gets skepticism from all, and the losers will be the ones posting "really not funny" one-liners, thinking they are some sort of forums clown.....how cliché.

Here we go.

2. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Pronounced as one letter, and written with three.

Two letters there are, and two only in me.

I’m double, I’m single, I’m black, blue, and gray.

I’m read from both ends, and the same either way.

What the hell am I, KAW googlemasters?!

You have 30 seconds.

3. Re: Riddle Me This.....

what

that's my riddle

4. Re: Riddle Me This.....

5. Re: Riddle Me This.....

What do I have in my pocket?

6. Re: Riddle Me This.....

A pickle

7. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Har.

8. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Say nothing, do nothing

9. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Turn the switch on, thus killing all the other members and allowing the chosen prison to go free because "every other prisoner has been brought out to the (metaphorical) lobby."

10. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Each person that has not been out yet turns the light on or leaves the light on if they have been out before they turn the light off or leave the light off they then count the numbers of days with the lights on .. Just tried to wing a answer not sure if this is right

11. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Sure. That would save their lives. But, they'd still be stuck in jail.

There is a strategy to this. I promise.

12. Re: Riddle Me This.....

13. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Whoops - Procces already posted by inut

14. Re: Riddle Me This.....

They all meet to discuss the strategy in the lobby... They have all been brought there. First prisoner makes that statement and they are all free.

15. Re: Riddle Me This.....

There are 100 prisoners. So, it will take at least 100 days. Let's throw another 30 on there on case he picks 30 of them twice.

130 days of going into the lobby and all of them need to go inside before saying the phrase.

They all can ruffle up their pant legs and leave the switch in the off position. Once the last person goes in, he can flip the switch and say the phrase?

^Mostly dialogue

16. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Who Farted?

17. Re: Riddle Me This.....

I think the first guy that is let out first should smash the lightbulb into a hundred little pieces. Before he is taken back to his cell he takes a piece. Next prisoner takes another piece and so on and so forth until there is only one piece left. If the same prisoner is let out again or multiple times then he doesn't take a piece of the lightbulb. Last piece of lightbulb means everyone has been let out. (If there's less than a hundred pieces, 1st guy keeps breaking until there is. If there's more, take as many as needed until there's 99 when he leaves)

And yes, I know that it's a prison and the likelihood of them being able to break the bulb, let alone taking a piece of broken glass, is incredibly unlikely. However, it would work in the event they did. 

Also, you didn't say anything about them not being able to write down there names, or numbers or anything. Prisoners are allowed pencils and paper. When they're let out to the lobby, write down their name and leave it there for the person.

Whatever. I'm bored too.

18. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Ask the warden to have the get together at the lobby at the day before. Whoever gets picked the next day, can say it because its true.

19. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Well, the entrance to the prison is the lobby.

All the prisoners had to check in at some point, eh?

So all the prisoners have been in the lobby to check in. Therefore the first individual can get everyone out the first day, because everyone has been in the lobby.

20. Re: Riddle Me This.....

Willy's riddle deserves a gif answer!!!!