Riddle Week (PRIZE TO BE WON) - Riddle #1

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reproduction, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hello forums, my name is Reproduction, and as my name suggests, I like to be creative, making new things!

Recently (not kidding, like in the past 24 hours :lol: ), I've found a slight interest in writing short riddles, and I'd like to present them to you KaWers out there!

So I've decided to make a short series of riddles, atleast one per day, until the end of the week! As I said, I am writing them myself, so I apologise for any spelling/grammatical errors or simply making them too easy/hard!

Oh, and to encourage you guys to contribute, I'm offering a secret, pre-made clan (don't worry, it has an awesome name!) to the overall winner after the riddle week! :)

"But how do you score each riddle?"
    Good question! I'll be offering points to the first 3 people to guess each riddle correctly - this means that I won't be revealing the answers until after all the riddles have been completed!

1st Guesser - 10 points
    2nd Guesser - 5 points
    3rd Guesser - 3 points

"But how do you stop people from editing their answers?"
    Good point. Unfortunately I can't. To semi-combat this, I'll be recording the names of the winners after 12 hours, after which new answers will not be counted. But this does mean that there will likely be people who will change their answers through the use of reserved replies! I know this sucks, but I guess it's an incentive to QUICKLY STATE YOUR ANSWER!

Remember, this is supposed to be a FUN game, and the prize is hardly something to stress about (unless you're a total newbie) - so enjoy it if you can! Cheaters suck, I know. But we can't do anything against that. :(

So without further ado. Here's Riddle #1 !

If you flip me by 90 degrees,
    You show the life that I once lived,
    I would take your rubbish,
    And a necessary food I would give.

But that was long in the past,
    For I now lie lifeless on the ground,
    But I can see my old friends,
    Living together, safe and sound.

What am I?

2. Your dead

3. Sounds like a plant, maybe fruit bearing tree.

4. a rotten log

5. Garbage in A garbage pail?

6. I second the leaf

7. Btw the second part of this riddle sounds like the end of a depressing poem.

8. I'm going to day leaf aswell!

9. What makes you guys think leaf? Just out of curiosity.

10. A fallen tree
    90° is an upright tree
    Rubbish could mean pollution
    and tree can provide fruits

Trees when fallen can return to the earth somehow? or they can be turned into books at a library.
    Books are safe and sound...

I could be extremely wrong.

11. 12:45pm GMT that answer was submitted btw.

12. I didn't notice.
    Damn it.

13. Hmmm..I sense incongruity, inaccuracy, and illogicallity in this posit. Chuckle.