Riddle Week ENDED + WINNER ANNOUNCE!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Reproduction, Nov 1, 2014.

1. Hi everyone, I'm afraid there's no riddle today. In fact, i've decided to end "Riddle Week" early, due to a number of people stating their concerns about my riddles/answers. I understand they were written poorly in cases - I only wrote then myself because otherwise people would just look the answers up! But I now realise that riddle-writing is far from by strong point.

This "Riddle Week" concept was simply for the forums to have a bit of fun, I doubt many people answered solely for the prize clan. It also was good fun writing the riddles, so that was a factor behind it.

Anyway, I still have the winner to announce. Well, the leaderboard is pretty boring, but you can see there's a clear winner at the top.
    Congratulations, Pi_! :D

Pi_ - 20 Points
    Paine_ - 10 Points
    UK-Fiery_Ash-UK - 10 Points
    Ichung - 10 Points
    Reshiram23 - 10 Points
    _________________chazza_147 - 10 Points
    Melissa - 5 points
    Kenneth-Kaniff-from-Connecticut - 3 Points
    IIIWIIAIIIRIIDIIRIAIIGIIOIIIN - 3 Points Sasuke_Uchiha - 3 Points

Your prize clan, if you wish to collect it, is named...

Alpha Kenny Body.

It's a lovely phonetic name, which is the reason I made the clan a few months ago with my main. Coincidentally, it also features another Greek letter to go along with yours!

Sorry for the poor quality riddles, everyone! I guess I shouldn't even attempt any more in the future :lol:

Finally, I'd like to thank everyone who participated inthese riddles. As I said, it was only to bring a little fun to the forums, which is a nice contrast to its often critical, negative and troll-infested nature, amidst the good that there already is.

~ Reproduction - Making babies since 3,800,000,000 BC

2. As it's very suitable, considering my name...
    For my 69th post, I'd like to thank my family, friends and virtual peers for pushing me to reach this milestone in my life.
    Thank you!

3. What if pi doesnt want?

4. Please don't stop typing riddles. Come back? Come back! Riddle! Riddle?... ... ...and he was never...seen...again...

5. Alternate riddles...and limericks. I'll start.

What's black and white and red all over?

There once was a girl from Vancouver

Who liked to vacuum with a Hoover

...(3 more lines)

6. How the hell am i on the lb? Did i do something right i not know of?

7. I spin my own web...
    I was in 'better off dead'
    Perfectly good waste of a white boy
    My sisters a cult hotty
    Don't be thinking naughty
    Because I love peace
    Unlike the czars Russian Cossacks.

Who am I mesengel douche?

8. Hey Eden free! Yeah douche! I'm talkin' to you. End francais un douche est un shower...

There once was a man with a tobaggon.
    He was prone to do some loggen.
    His ox was named babe
    Blue and sad were his days
    .......(insert last line)
    And the answer is retardo montalbon?