Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Moose I have question would the colours affect the mith colour spells ?

2. Please add this in i beg you to its something ive wanted for ages - Support

3. I support it. Always felt clans should be more versatile. I don't think I like being able to silence clan members though. I think I would be silenced often lol

4. Moose, u have my full support!

5. Hopefully this is not far away on the update list! :D

6. Support! This is great

7. I STRONGLY support this, I've always wanted something like this in kaw, but be careful for hungry-power admins. Only one thing that I am concern with, is admins having the power to silence people in cc. There should be limits. Each clan owner have to have a set of rules of when to silence people. This can be risky though, but if I had that power, I'd silence the people who seem to be, "rude," "insulting," or starting drama. Not many people in kaw likes a clan with drama. So, that can be tricky. Of course, clan owners should admin those who earn it or those who they trust. But this is my opinion/concern about this idea. I do strongly suggest it, but I also suggest being careful with the admins who have this power.

8. Other than that, you have my support Moose!

9. why has this not happened yet :/ it would be awesome. support

10. Full support would love to see these ideas implemented into the game

11. Suppppppppppppport

12. Some people do not know how to read. This section is built for discussion over ideas, it's not a place where you come to type a few measly words stating that you like the idea. Add onto the idea, critique the idea, tell us what about the idea you do not like.

It's seriously getting old to me that ATA cannot stay true to their word. This section was supposed to be kept monitored, and flushed clean of poorly written ideas or posts. These posts, along with many more, are the reason why I have started to break away from kaw. If you're going to use this section, at least use it as it's supposed to be used.

13. Support lol great idea when I say I support it means I have nothing to discuss I agree completely

14. Support. I like the silencing idea but I think that when a senior admin or co owner is about to silence they must give a reason why. Whenever they silence a member the owner should get a notification that they have been silenced and why. Other than that I see nothing that can be improved with this idea