Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Support

2. Highly support

3. I like the way it is now. Clan leaders/admins can just put the title in if it's a guest, perm, or whatever they feel fit. Members strive for adminship so I don't support this. With the military "ranks" within clan, that could be a good idea, but will kids really grasp that concept? Probably not, so I would be against that as well for that reason.

4. Massive support

5. Support! Great idea. I hope to see this happen in the near future. That an allow pms between multiple people instead of the current system which sucks for any sort of private group chats.

6. I like it, support.

Especially the silences in cc can be very useful for EE warring clans

7. Dev could you also make it so you can upgrade clan
    to house more members
    Give better stats
    And other things

8. I like the idea moose . Support 100% 

9. This would be awesome. Please update us on how this is coming along, kaw_admin/community

10. Support for this over quetzal feather hunt

11. First off, support to the idea. I'm sure a lot of players along with myself that have played this game for a minute have thought of this by now and I think would be a great idea to implement to the game.
    With that said, I think what you have written up would need a few tweaks to it. For example IMO the 'lower admins' should have the ability to accept new members and kick current ones still, but cannot kick 'senior admins'. Along with that a 'senior admin' should be able to kick all admin of lower rank and all members. Just an idea, but I think this idea has real potential and I hope to see it implemented!!

12. SUPPORT!!!!

13. I support. I didn't quite know how to side on this, but in light of recent matters I strongly agree with the varying degrees of admin.

14. The devs will always listen to the mighty Moose!

15. Support! Great idea