Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Support this would be great

2. I would like to see a loyality bonus give to members who stay in clan along same lines as ee bonus ,so say after 2 weeks get 5% extra gold ,4 weeks 7.5% ,6 weeks 10% etc etc ...

3. I do like the idea of this clan structure improvement, but, wouldn't it make more sense to just add these different privileges in a sub menu to manage the admins in of which you can just enable and disable certain privileges? Perhaps use the structure you have stated as the pre-sets. -food for thought- -kanney

4. I have mixed emotions about this. As I have been in clans with power hungry admins. Maybe this could change that. Sounds Like a very good ideal to try.

5. Support! Awesome idea moose, sounds like something that could be rolled out ata wide

6. Outstanding idea! Both moose and kaw admins!

How soon can this be done and implemented? Few months?

7. Im a bit surprised that my previous reaction has been left out. Why should i react again ?

8. I support this idea Moose i think it would be a great improvement in the game

9. I was going to creat my own but since moose posted his already ill add to it.

For well over 2 years now there have been clan families. Groups of clans that fly under the same banner Warriors of the Ancient Realms for example, however, there is no in game way to share information aside from that blasted pm. Forcing the use of a certian 3rd party app which is sad.

I believe that a family chat tab would be a great addition to kaw. But this requires some work clan owners must declare that they are a part of a family maybe for a small fee devs tie the clans together in a chat screen encouraging tighter bonds between clans and keeping people logged into kaw more.

10. I don't know if this was suggested, but maybe the UNIQUE colors In CC could be applied to WC as well. That way clan owners can distinguish themselves from others?d

11. I will give a short reply this time. It sounds great and makes life easier for the owner. I suggest a timelimit on your status in a clan to prevent abuse. Silencing is not something i support. I love freedom of speech. Cant imagine that a member stays aboard a clan. Social control should solve that.
    Colors within cc are acceptable.

12. @kael I disagree with not letting people silence.This option will help a lot in clan affaires.Plus it will only be in cc for not a very long amount of time.

13. Great idea moose keep that brain ticking

14. Support all the way moose

15. Love it

16. Support even though you dislike my idea ;)

17. Support @ moose

18. Absolutely love the idea I have been playing for over two years. Hope this goes through.