Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. To add to previous threads I have seen and support, the ability of owners to see in a special news thread the actions listing admin who performed and to who. This would help owner see who is doing what and determine if admin are acting in benefit of clan interests

2. Military Titles such as?

@The Developers, I suggest you get more input on the Military Titles.

If they remind us too much of real life, it could negatively impact the game. Such as, Soldier, Senior Officer, Captain, General. As that is what we are all hiding from. No one wishes to hear those names, except for those that only wish to kill in the real world.

However if they were for example, Archer, Javelin Thrower, Warrior. These Military Titles will quickly grab support and make the game more interesting in wars.

Thank you for listening.

3. I would only ad that the number of senior admins should be unlimited same as admins. If this were implemented and there were only 3 people in a clan that could kick people that would cause a problem. Also I'm not so much in favor of the colour thing, I think it would be confusing in wars as well unless the feature could be disabled. Otherwise, more layers could be fun.

4. Support all except the color in chat

5. I really like the above ideas and like the thought of using older warrior names like knight or baron. Etc. Support!

6. Really STRONG support.

7. Instead if having The devs pick what a senior admin or admin is called... Why not make it clan picked. That way you can base it off the way your clan is laid out... So if it's medieval yea it's baron or whatever... Or if it's military general... Or if it's roman times Zeus or Athena so you can pick the names

8. Strongly support! Good idea!

9. Totally support this Idea, also please add feature that if owner not active/log in the game like 1 week ownership transfer to co-owner automaticly, it may happen when the owner lost his device or his device crash.

10. This Is nice but it would be better if there is a minimum CS to join which I used to really struggle with in my clan because admins aren't that responsible

11. SUPPORT AGAIN!!!!!!!

12. SUPPORT. I have always wanted this.

13. Support to this idea as well. Love the color idea in the Senior Admin/Admin /Owner and Co-Owner. 

14. Really good idea. I like it :)

15. And I totally agree with the cs thing. Maybe have a button like the enable/ disable join request but u can pick the min cs that can apply to your clan. Saves arguing in clans where admin can't let someone too small in

16. This is an absolutely Amazing idea, i love it and support it 100%. Perhaps maybe not to the owner being able to grant Nob points or xtals to members cause then they can lets say start a haunt escape with 4 or so alts in the clan,then give his alts xtals nd grow faster or give them nobs for the seal. It just could be abused thts all im saying. Other than that feature the ranking of admin is amazing and the CC colour change so u actually know who is admin is just GOLD! Great job Moose :)

17. 1-Don't agree with in-clan silence. It can be abused- more likely in clans commanded by younger players and when personal differences outside clan come to a head. Personally if they're that annoying to you to need to silence, then they shouldn't be in the clan in the first place.
    2- Disagree with unique colour for rules. Instead I suggest a unique font with slight differences to normal, or the use of bold text, italic text and underlines text. There are a lot of colours already available via alchemist and they are an item of value. By making these new colours free due to clan rank you are essentially devaluing the existing purchasable colours.

I support the proposition for the tiered role responsibility.

©®Ty

18. Typo under point 2- rules change to roles