Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Plus what is the point? Your pointless idea will never happen and neither will the good ideas

2. What ever happened to this

3. Wow no response to my idea on page 29!!!!!
    Probably 1 think whole kaw will agree with 

4. The Devs only read forum posts by the mods

5. Not true. Not true at all.

6. There's no point in commenting on your idea. While it is a good idea it's not going any further than where it is now.

8. The devs need to bring this idea back from the grave

9. I agree. This entire thread is full of good ideas.

10. Any news?

11. Why not every idea has a chance, plus it stop idiots spamming door also clan can set cs for applatication at the door. Just a thought that can be useful. But haters going to hate it no matter what happens.

12. The devs promised that this would be added in 2014 but never was, you might be able to find the post. The date I believe was 31/12/13 or if you're American 12/31/13

13. They lie about so many things. They censor the truth tellers.

14. Where is this??

15. They learned it is more profitable to drain our bank accounts on HTE and they have completely abandoned the idea of doing anything with this game past update EE and run money draining events.

16. No what idjian brought this up AGAIN... Moosey... tell them to stoooop :cry:

17. Support 

18. Wow I loved reading this, would be nice if this could happen, then I saw it was from 2 years ago, so sad

19. Hope springs eternal. I still raise this topic from time to time in meetings :-/

20. What happened to the clan updates the devs promised us a while ago?