Richer clan structure

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by Moose2, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Won't make the game more interesting, Only noobs want to be clan admin anyway after 1 months they all realize it is nothing special

2. Support ,moose

My idea is for a millitery banner like the coolers of a unionforum color flag and sword ect

3. Support great thread i would love to see this added on to the game soon

4. Support to the Moose

5. Speaking of updates what ever happened to the timeline? And relic scrolls from pvp and that smithing thing the devs talked about just to name a few

6. Put a Silence Button for admins so when u get annoying trash talker in clan u can mute them

7. Support the ideas i read are all good i have to say keep the color scheme moose mentioned. Oh kaw_admin i don't suggest doing a military style structure, moose's style is great the way it is

8. Support!! Great ideal!

9. Support please put into effect asap i especially like the silence option

10. Guess no one listened to devs when they said to add some substance :| .Don't think they need just support or no support. Add some actual thought to it. What do you support or not support?

11. I would love it where when you don't have a clan, there is a clan recommendation section where the clan is 'open' to all players and we can go to that section and join the clan that we like.
    This might also reduce the world chat advertisement spam and can give the world chat a much more better environment.
    I strongly support it and I wish that this feature can be discussed and added in as well :)

12. No support moose. Why over complicate things? You also don't address how this will make the devs more money.

13. I agree this is smart gives higher structures and a better command system