rewards for WC and Tracker in EE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WR3CKT, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Hmm cloud I WC almost every war I did, and that was a lot. Sorry I couldn't stop the storm that was happening At the time. Thank you for taking over life happens.

2. Ya I don't think we should get massive reward or anything. Just something kinda like a thank you. To any who think its easy then you are not doing it right.

3. Meh, too complex for this game. Would like it, don't get me wrong. But if you're good you get rewards of team win anyhow :)

4. Support great wc's and trackers rarely get enough credit.

5. Full support, this guys are the heart and soul of the clan. They giving everyone a 51% chances of winning. Clan without tracker and WC usually higher percentage of losing. It's about time they get recognized before we go back to old war system. Respect to all WC and trackers

6. Primal not so much. The clan sets up their own tracker and WC. This was more aimed at Indi war where your not warring with clan mates but random Kaw members. So WC n TK actually helping the kawmmunity by stepping up

7. Full support. I was thinking this too, to get more ppl to do this important job.

8. No support

9. Gonna have to agree here.

10. I think it would be nice for them to get a bonus but the problem I see is everyone trying to track/wc. Unless they can insert it in a way that doesn't cause chaos of ppl fighting for the right too, then I don't see a way to make the idea happen.

11. Only give it to the winning team. You guys know who are the crap wcs and trackers in your bracket.

12. I don't think there is an over abundance of good n willing WC's n Tr's lol.
    Even in the highest tiers there is not always a WC willing or able to step up.
    Winners get the rewards so that would help much in deciding leaders.
    Those who do step up n lead a clan to a win oughta get some extra reward IMO.

13. Agreed with nighthawk. I generally wc because no one else will. I've done this in the top brackets many times.

That and the fact that clans can organise their own reward schemes for wc's/trackers, and have for a long time.

14. There isn't at the moment alot i agree, just meant once players see they get extra stuff some get greedy lol could be the worse wc but still sign up to be just for extra stuff. Also if it is made into an opt in thing i could see trolls easily doing it to mess up wars. It is a good idea and i do support it just think needs some tweaking.

15. Need rewards for people like me, who work hard to tell the clan we can win this. To rise their morale when we feel discouraged. TO BE A GREAT PART OF THE EE COMMUNITY. To turn the tides on a losing war!! Reward the clan motivators.

16. Support - WC/Trackers extra Bonus and Spells cast prior to signup to balance WC/Trackers

17. Support  giving WC and Trackers incentives for volunteering their time and effort into a war.

2 admins to cast a spell to confirm WC and Tracker/s is a good idea going forward.

18. Support

Wc/tk hard work! Winning team wc/tk should def get a bonus. I thank all wc/tk in lb bracket! Especially cloud/angel who did it non stop in lb bracket for s5. I like the 2 admin idea

19. Whole team casts wc tracker spell