rewards for WC and Tracker in EE

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by WR3CKT, Sep 12, 2015.

1. Keep in mind you only get rewards if your clan wins and I like the admin cast the spell with another to confirm. my idea was just a rough one to try and get a wc and tracker on both sides

2. Wouldn't this just create issues when choosing a teams wc/trackers?

The greed factor and all that kawers are known for?

3. No support,

Like someone mentioned, it's a volunteer position. Volunteer by definition is performing work without getting paid.

No one is forcing you to do the work, and let's be honest, you aren't doing it cause you really want the others on your team to win. You do it because YOU want a better chance at winning. Don't like the self rewarding work, then don't do it.

4. Fully support ๎€

There are so many wars that I cast for where no wc or tracker will step up, so I end up having to do it all the time if I want to win๎…. This will motivate others to want to wc/track, this will also effect clan wars because more people will step up to get that bonus incentive for tracking or wcing. Primal war/round wars are slowly dying, give people a reason to want to set them up ๎€

5. Tracking isnt hard. Its all programs. I support more for WINNING wc though

6. If u dont support cuz its a volunteer position, then by all means- no longer use wc/tracker and war without checking cc except for ko's. Good luck with that.

Support.

7. Fully Support this.
    A good WC/TK wins wars, they deserve an xtra reward for the work they put in. Has to be done inside the clan like Tiger said tho, no spell for trolls to cast and break the system even more.

8. I don't expect it to ever happen, but I support this

9. Really? Often we are just assumed to do these things. If you wc or tracked with any consistency or real effort you wouldn't be talking now. Full support, it takes not only our time before, and during, but also after war to help others.

10. Support.

Let's c how many players win their wars without a WC or a tracker

11. No support. Then every noob would just want to become WC or Tracker and sure they might learn but if they only wanted the rewards then what? They don't care about the team

12. The debate isn't about if WC/TKR are important. To WIN of course they are. The debate still revolves around them getting "paid" to do it.

What concerns me here is motive. If I thought those who stepped up did it to HELP without concern for self then I would be more obliged to support. But I feel those players motives are strictly self centered and revolve around their own desire to win. If you choose to VOLUNTEER to help your own situation then that's your choice. You don't deserve extra for it.

However, with that being said, I would support something in place to sign up preseason to be designated WC/TRK for the season. And then at the end of the season getting a little lagniappe for their efforts based on wars won with tiered prizes. But the "job" would be compulsory. :)

13. Unless the wc disappears and someone else has to take over them

14. Im Also a WC but Wcing is not that hard and extra reward??cmon why would u ask for extra rewards on the first place u also like to Wc people didnt forced u to WC

15. Support...I tracked all but one war I did in season 5 and wced 17 wars.

Would be nice to get some official recognition.

Probably a better way to identify the tracker/wc would be by admin consensus than casting for it.

16. Spells idea is good. Also make clan members vote on who is tracker and wc so there isn't dispute about who gets the rewards

17. Than u need something like a Spell or a clan Option (like the admin rights) for WC and Tracker and u need mechanics to find out how they do theire jobs.

18. There's a difference between primal and Indi. For primal with set roster I would support. For Indi I would not.

19. Mmmm....

I track often enough and yes, @ times my actions are lower but I don't necessarily do it for the rewards. I think it would be easy enough to have WCs and Trackers cast a spell using a XTal giving devs the heads up about who will be available, especially in Individual wars. Should work by having a free regen during war.

Never known a WC or tracker not to Xtal anyways.

Not sure WCs and tracker should get extra bonuses. I see the logic but it somehow feels ... odd ... maybe the aforementioned spell could give you and extra 5-10 mith. Small enough not to really matter in the grand scheme of things but still nice.