Reward Dungeon

Discussion in 'Ideas + Feature Requests' started by CharIie, Mar 4, 2016.

1. For those with time to play kaw lots n if don't mind spending it on ads thats fine.

Do those same ppl commit to war as well?

To greater enhance KaW the more ppl warring would help push wars up in popularity. Eb events etc r going fine but being a war game it can always use more injection of warriors.

Hopefully a big war only event is coming soon.
    Is ASW coming soon? Other War Tourney?

Once again I hope another war slot could be added for those ppl n TZ's needing it.
    Eg 2-3am PST is the void at present.
    FYI this helps me not at all but better serves those in Europe n Middle East n Asia n Oz.

2. Yes but that's not really related to the idea if this thread I'm afraid. But you should feel free to make thread if your own about that and see what people think.

3. Oh I see you already have haha

4. I say this is a good idea, however maybe move the free lands to Legendary and the bars to Ultra Rare. Because the gold from the bars is enough to open plenty lands in either section of the build map

5. Support most games give a chance for rewards every 24 hours u log in. I see no reason why kaw can't. It would encourage people to log in and play and may help get new players since they have something to look forward to if they don't have the money to spend. People like me who just had surgery and are unemployed!

6. Good idea. Support.

7. Bump for lolz

8. Ill give you a,lol....lol