revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Don't flatter yourself or confuse being amused for butthurt. All we do is laugh about this as well as those inaccurate SS.

2. @storin. The ss don't lie. Only you do.

At least we have one thing in common. I laugh also. Your butthurt is funny. Your whining is funny.

If you didn't want attention would not be on this thread with such vigour.

Calling me attention seeking is a mute point. Everyone knows that.

But what about you? What's your excuse ?

3. I'm only here to call you out. You are very good at deflecting answering to those SS. Rant on cupcake. I'm moving on and you might want to rethink the butthurt. I obviously struck a nerve lol off to bigger and better things honey.️

4. Norma don't get all sad that you got called out on your lies and for being disturbed. You must need a hug because you are crazy as hell!

5. Don't go away mad girl.....just go away!!!

6. @storm in heaven. What lies? Please tell us?

7. Your just a skid mark at best

8. And your just some nobody hiding behind his mith spell and towers.

Don't worry. I'll be in your news.

9. A airbrushed t-shirt that has gone horribly wrong tbh. 

10. Lol the butthurt is strong with this one. If you can't handle being caught in a lie, then don't lie norma. You ss everything. The fact that you can't produce a ss of Nero stats when he started with you is evidence in itself that something is off with your story.

11. Great idea Norma...hit somebody in one of your clans oldest alliances. Makes perfect sense!

12. What lie. I already posted. Ask nero yourself.

He was a 15 mil cs player. I was a 5 mil cs stat player.

Where is the lie.

Like I already posted. You and yours are clearly still butthurt over the twiglet thing.

Remember that? You gutless weasels.

I don't need to justify small points of my story. The ss don't lie. Ask nero what his stats were and we see how honest he is.

Are you suggesting 90 days ago nero was also a 5 mil cs stat player making a fair fight?

13. @ storm n heaven. If you choose to insults someone in, as you say' one of Your clans oldest alliances, then the onus is on you.

Maybe you should respect the alliance instead of making insults against me.

I don't even know you or have heard of you, yet you insult me. You will get what's coming.

14. Twiglet made some comments about women. We are old clanmates. Ask him yourself. You don't know as much as you think you do. It was a matter of time before pigs or weasels were slandered with your craziness!

15. Looks to me like norma is making one 2 many enemy's for next years farmfest

16. I'm out you are too repetitive for my tastes. If you tell your lies long enough you start believing them.Again️

17. Let the mudhole stomping take place

18. Keep on failing Sally Fields

19. Storm and stoirin must b in love. Its lovely to see how they defend each other