revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Waiting for the name calling to commence and your true IQ to be revealed...sigh.

2. Salty go follow blindly little sheep

3. @ storin. Your noob kronik_flog is welcome to my news anytime. Ask my clan. I've never once whined for help from them, so don't even try use that as an excuse.

Koronik_flog is welcome to my news.

Anytime.

4. Put a sock in it salty

5. Lol if it helps you sleep at night Norma. There are plenty of people here that know you only seek attention. When you get it you cry. So please hit Kronik. He can handle himself.

6. @store

Or else???

7. So here's some info it all started when ur alt fear hit me aka now known as Alison- or -Alison however it goes hit me and posted my wall and I proceed to hit back then post a messge back to you but low and behold I come to find you blocked me (insert sad face) well after I posted my wall and said 24/7 fail I find it u got butthurt and started hitting me with your 2d alt for_the_record then after a day of constant fails and wall posts you decided to bring out ur main and tell me you can wait to see me hit 2 mil cs so u could farm me and let me remind u are a 10mil cs acc and poor little me will only be 2mil cs so I come to my conclusion that u are a hypocital person and are even making lies to hide from the truth when it stares u in ur face.

8. Stoirin u clown gtho. U just ramblin'.

9. Speak n spell winch

10. Shaking salty NOT! I can do as I please. You are a joke.

11. And if i dont what u clown? What u gonna do about it storm u chump?

12. Stoirin is ramblin' again

13. And im not crying last time I got hit from u was 5 hrs a ago im luck to get u to hit me because all u do is fail so I find it in my best interest to let u fail and hit real targets

14. Better things to do than feed your need for attention. I'm sure Kronik is simply losing sleep over this!

15. @ stoirin. Kronik_flog fb assass / 11 sdp.

Happy now. The ball is rolling. I am 10 milcs, he is 24 mil cs.

Don't ever try make excuses that some idiot is only holding back from farming because of my clan.

Don't ever insult me with that kind of petty excuse in a war game.

16. Go cuddle with him then stoirin. Ur just wasting ur time overhere

17. I will insult you as I like lol. You are still pathetic. Only reason nobody will hit your sorry behind is respect for our allies. You wouldn't know about respect. Please insult me with one account. The alts are sorry with their comebacks as you are!

18. Greenpoisonwhatever. Go away. You don't matter. You hit my alt and now you getting hit.

That's all there is to it. Whine elsewhere. Nothing is going to change that.

You called me your "chew you" so no cease fire for you. Just stick to my news.

19. Agin im not crying or mad your the one failing every hit so please give me some inc I'm sick of u saying you are going to hit me and then u don't for a couple days

20. @Stoirin . Why did you ask to be insulted to show my real iq, the proceed to use insults yourself?

You came onto this thread calling me out on behalf of your clan mate.

I had already posted we had all moved on. It appears I was wrong.

The butthurt runs deep and long in your clan.