revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Norma's posts frighten me a bit o.o

2. Tell that to nero pinky. We up to 90 days and counting. Those that are hit for a day are just useless morons that don't matter. Much like you pinky. In fact, exactly like you pinky :)

3. U do crack me up. Honestly

Good on ya..get dat nero pretend farmer.
    Glad u got ur bully back, actually funny stuff.
    U using it. To act tough is sad though and u know it.

4. Props! I enjoyed reading this!

5. "U" is a letter, "you" is a word.

6. Acting tough in real life is sad.

Acting tough in a war game designed to reward strength is posturing and a useful mechanism for warring .

Learn the difference pinky. Know the difference.

7. A is a letter A is a word... Did I miss something? Where am i? Why is it all white around? Who took the rug off my livingroom  good job alison, ruin the haters kaw life

8. Funny if u check my wall u can see in my case norm is the bully and im norm so maby ill grow more and come get my revenge and then make a thread about it maby.

9. OP...what a noob

10. Anyone who actually knows ali, knows this whole thread is hypocritical.

Go figure she wanna farm a 2mil acc lmfao

Keep up the good work ali.

11. And oh I forgot I was just a noob and she happend to hit me randomly and I hit back and so began her trash talk calling me filth for hitting back her allie bomb and now she wants me to hit 2mil cs so she can farm me but im going to do that and fill her newsfeed

12. Y u still here attack u chump???

13. Salty who?

14. Well sadly im not 2mil cs yet there salty:(

15. U can call me dad

16. Don't tell lies frog. You farmed me, then when I hit back you posted that I am now your new chew toy.

What happened to that? Now you getting your own back you come to my thread and make up lies and cry?

Yes. As soon as you in norma_jean hit range. I'm going to farm you. I'm nobody's chew toy you little lying scum bag.

Stop whining. You picked the wrong noob to farm. You picked the wrong noob to call your " chew toy.

To bad for you

17. Lol agin with more lies thats ok go check my wall u hit me twice and I unloaded a full bar and now u want to farm a 2mil cs acc its ok to be hypocritical sometimes.

18. Shhhh Norma and post with main. Only reason you got out of being hit by Kronik your clan. They are allies to our allies. So as far as mincing...let's not mince facts.

19. Shut up stoirin u noob

20. Frog. I don't need to lie. I have no reason to. I'd never even heard of you until you filled my news. Then you call me your "chew toy" what happened to that?

You just whining now you are a farm and nothing more.

Make your own thread to garner support for your picking the wrong player to farm.

I don't care. You started this and now you getting what you asked for , and that's that