revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Lmao @lop difference in bashing out o KaW spirit an just bashing, an you are just bashing and it's sad af. Bashing to fill some void in your life to make yourself feel important. pathetic to see a veteran using fowl language and losing there cool on a thread.

2. Shut the **** up. Nobody cares.

3. Interesting

4. Also. I am always rude and vulgar. Obviously you are a stupid ass noob that doesn't know me. Now **** off and shut the hell up.

5. You're a rude vulgar vet? Guess that means you're the somewhat crazy old man no one dare fucks with.

6. I would 1v1 you but you are too small.

7. Actually, my alt could kick your ass. Are you up for it?

8. If that was directed at me, I'm not up for anything. I just drop in like, 2 times a month or so.

9. Hush your mouth then noob, before I kick the **** out of you.

10. You're threatening a player with little care for this app.

11. Also, to tell me to hush my mouth is to imply I am using some sort of voice message. You would say "refrain from further typing" to make more sense.

12. I'm just bored and looking for action. I take it that you have challenged me to a 1 v 1?

13. Your boredom brings about bold, inaccurate assumptions.

14. What a *****.

15. Just slap him around a bit Arkane - he likes it - he does nothing back though - other than mouth off 

Cheers
    Snr 

16. Spy, boring, need I say more.

17. You're too soft to play - you talk but never back it up - we both know that - you just don't like everyone else knowing lol.

Cheers
    Snr 

18. Spy, boring, need I say more.

19. This spy slaps you around whenever it feels like it and your reaction is spy boring .

You tried xtal pinning me once, realised you couldn't.

So you moved on to abuse and got silenced.

So you now just bend over and hope you will be left alone to act big n tough with players half your size or eb only players.

Will be in your news as n when I feel likes do when I see you trying to act tough lol

Cheers
    Snr 