revenge is a dish best served in bronze

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SkinnyMinny, Mar 29, 2014.

1. If u hit lop a few times he'll go.... To cry to his mommy

2. ️ Please ignore him. Hopefully he will go away.

3. I thought the same about you lopaiden. Clearly it didn't work.

If you don't like salty on my thread, simply don't bother with the thread. Go post your kind of witless fail elsewhere. It's really that easy.

4. Norma's thread reminds me of how back in 2010 kaw powerhouse -VM- unrelentingly attacked the poor guys who tried to strip him. He attacked and stripped daily, and even hired them so he could insult them in ally chat. I remember the guy making a thread begging VM to let it go, but as far as I know, he never did. Norma (Alison?) seems to have the same tenacity, and personally I get a kick out of how she insults her trolls. Go for it, girl.

5. Oh hell yea. Get him gal:) support

6. This is why you never mess with Norma. Hi btw :)

7. Mess with Norma? She is all ******* talk and no bite.

8. Alison is actually fun to fight at least she hits back. One of my alts and her had a good tap tap game for a while. Appears to get bored quickly and move on tho.

Lop is definitely all talk - he simply waffles about pure spy yada yada etc and does nothing other than bend over. I was ps with over 1t in allies first time with him but he gave me inc for 30 mins and then played dead for 2 weeks lol. I get more returns from beer tax folk when I tap them.

Salty - dun really know him/her but looks and sounds like a wannabe.

Cheers
    Snr 

9. Still looking for lots of attention huh alison? Thought you would change that, but guess even after awhile you still dont change.

10. But whatever. Goodluck to nero. And goodluck to alison i guess.

11. This made me laugh. Great job

12. I thought I said that you are a spy and therefore boring? Bring your main, or shut the **** up.

13. I find it very hard to believe that the SS of Nero is months ago
    Quests haven't changes
    Number of fails n att have hardly changed
    And stats are exactly the same.

For someone who claims that the SS is "old"
    Pretty sure looks more new and more like yesterday.

14. this needs to go in best of! A beautiful story of triumph, incredibly well worded! 

15. Besides stats, about 300 wins in 90 days would mean really low activity. So either hes pretty inactive and alison just wants to feel big, orrrr. The ss are recent.

16. Yep that's what I'm digging at but I can't see nero being that inactive

17. To anyone claiming the fault in her story due to not having a ss at the time of farming,there is no time machine,kaw will not go back and allow her to SS it at that time. The time she decided to ss was the time it was done,and she cannot go back and ss at the time he started farming her. Morons

18. I'm just stating the obvious fact that what must his stats be like when this all started who's to say he was the same size as he and they both haven grown
    Also if she's claiming that the SS is a very old pic what else could she be lying about I'm not calling her one but there's holes in her story which brings up questions

19. Lmao my clan has nothing to so with me running my mouth haha such tears from a meat shield 

20. SO MUCH SUPPORT