Retirement & Thanks

Discussion in 'Other KaW Discussion' started by NotABarcode_-lIlIlIIllIlIllIl-, Jun 1, 2015.

1. Re: Retirement

A pleasure warring you! Another old kaw player leaving ... All the best in RL 

2. As always..........RESET OR BS !!!!

3. Good luck in rl

4. Good riddance

5. That was absolutely worth the full quote.

6. Re: Retirement

Now reset buddy or call yourself a sham !

7. Good luck and take care, DeLorme!

I'm sure every name that you mention on that thread will feel appreciated! :D

8. Good luck Del 

9. Scumbag,Parsfan,Crazy I may be retired does not mean I'll reset as every other month or here and there I may log on to say hi lol you guys. Silver thanks for the huge quote The Good Riddance part gave me a laugh glad to see we still have winner's keeping KaW a float 

10. Thanks Again all of you.But as always rl first :p

11. Del enjoy RL and come back when you can.

12. Re: Retirement

Del 

13. Re: Retirement

Del, you can retire knowing you will be sincerely missed by all of us who have come to know and love you. Good luck with all your future endeavours, I know you'll always give your all no matter what it is your involved with

14. Re: Retirement

What is there to say except you will be missed by us all Del, one of the nicest people I've met on kaw, I can only wish you all the best for your future 

15. Re: Retirement

Been a pleasure DeL. don't be a stranger and GL

16. Re: Retirement

Best of luck in life Delorme.

17. Re: Retirement

My regards and best wishes for your life ahead.

18. hate to see ppl go but nothing last forever. May all your dreams come true.

19. Re: Retirement

Good luck, hun, and please keep in touch. Rl should always be first and foremost; KaW is just a game and too many don't keep the rl/KaW perspective. I'll be going for my Masters soon, also, and maybe we can vent on each other. 

You will be missed. Let the haters hate because in rl they don't matter.

Much love, ~ J

20. Re: Retirement

Never really spoke to you, but seen you around a fair bit. Seemed like a decent bloke, and wish you the best mate.