Restoring Foxes to their Former Glory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Those weren't from her 

2. Being pinned huh? If you say so.

Just remember - just because you believe something doesn't mean it's true ;)

3. And as stated, not high priority enough yet Dom:p

4. I don't discriminate. Bigger or smaller. The forum links was fun though. You guys cry about everything sheesh

Get on with it and hit the alliance. I dare you warrior pups ;)

5. I was hit from her. But deep is hitting me. Deep failed one so now I know

6. I am, bit hard when a ninja is killing your troops.

7. You missed the reference Sugar :cry:

8. Lol. Yeah watch them ninjas.

9. Cheeky buggers. Mith thane to kick a few asses.... Once my troops are back of course

10. Pro tip: Drain before you post on a war thread.

11. But what if you want incoming?

12. drain? why? lol

13. Exactly what I wanted shol. Was getting hit earlier on but then nothing. One or two hits now and again. Wanted action.

14. You weren't high priority enough either Harry. Sorry:/ I'm somewhere near the bottom of the list too last I checked.

It's a long ass list too :lol:

15. Dont Worry Ill help shorten the list...Just ask sasha :)

16. Wahay Dominic joined my party!

17. Dom, wow is your attitude annoying. Theres a free hb of steals for you. :|

18. Except when wulf,dondada,booblez post, the rest has been  on this thread lately. Pointless banter and whining and crying like babies. Stop acting like you guyz are trash talking. Because if thats trash talk then i have to say that you miserably suck at it. You're embarrassing yourself and giving me a headache.

19. Machinegun I think your post was . Who cares what your opinion is or gives a  how your head feels? I don't. Maybe somebody does.

20. @saleen I would seriously suggest that you stop playing this game. You're an embarrassment to me that i play the same game as you.
    I would suggest that you go take a **** and after that make a drawing of it. That might prove to be productive for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.