Restoring Foxes to their Former Glory

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wulf, Oct 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Still no, as then they would brace themselves.

2. Doing fine. Info on strategy and alliances is kept among leaders.

3. Lol. Still, if you read there's a big strip towards your alliance (Regs. and others) you WILL be alert.

4. Alot of respect to everyone who is fighting this war and the foxes for not giving in despite a hammering 

5. Yawn,I couldn't get online for the past week.I finally get on and what do I find?Absolutly No inc!Lmao so why dont you guy shut your fat traps and learn to hit back!LOL :lol: Now show me that you know how to hit back and show up in my newsfeed.TY :D :cool:

6. @Dom if you haven't been on in the past week who has been changing your banner? The ghost? Hmmm. Interesting.

7. Ill even admit,I have lost power because of the hurricane.Before I lost power I changed my banner (just because were at war in a war game dosent mean I cant wish that nobody gets hurt)Now is the such a bad thing?Think about what you say D_D :) Ok?Thanks Bud.Oh and Joe_ ty for the inc!Its been soo long.Now Im going out food shopping,see you when I get back :p

8. As several of our members have heard from your side Dom...

"You're not high enough priority"

9. Sholron dtw, I come to forums with a full bar

10. dtw huh? Not surprising, keeping multiple people down tends to be a drain on resources.

Come back when I sleep ;)

11. And why are you at a full bar? Unless skimming, you shouldn't be.

True story.

12. :lol: I'm just messing around.
    I haven't been in eb history in weeks..true story

13. Well enjoy your messing around. We all know wars are getting more an more scarce, have fun with it :D

14. The way sugar babe is hitting like the 90th member of foxes

15. I decided to use forum links. Was bored 

16. Yeah Harry, you are really small. Need to upgrade:p

17. Two words Sugarbabe - Warrior Cats ;)

18. Too scared to hit the larger members? So you pick on one of the smallest. You are a true hero

19. Ah,Mr/Mrs/It Shorlon (I believe It,Correct?)Anyway.

It seem that you always have a remark for everything.Were Twins haha.(Except Im Not a It)
    I may not be the strongest guy,but I'm also not the weakest.You should stop talking and start fighting,and lets face it.You definitely your BEING PINNED NOT PINNING! :p So Come on Sholron ;) Appear in my news.Joe_ and Dapp have lets see someone my size:) Lets Dance :mrgreen: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.