response to devs indiwar 15 post

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by IX_THoR_XI, Jan 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Even if op is seen as whining, whether reason for doing so is justified or not, I don't see the purpose of a mod openly mocking them.

2. Wish was mith instead of XTAL

3. Mods acting unmodly.

4. Is panda even a real mod? He literally does nothing

5. Panda has openly stated in has banner he was on and off due to getting married this January. That's why he wasn't a mod for the last month as well. I have seen panda active in wc a lot recently.

6. Retweet

7. You have to admit, though. WC was pretty fun last night. Almost as fun as warring.

I do feel bad for the people who couldn't war and lost EE, and I think they should get more than a lousy xtal. Maybe they should get their EE back.

And Panda, don't give us that crap on how the Devs need to look into the issue, just ask the hundreds of people who couldn't do ANYTHING last night for 2 hours. Why do the Devs need to look into an issue that was blasted in WC for hours?

In short, I'm just glad I didn't war last night.

8. There's no point to complain this much, the servers glitched. All devs need to do is give back EE lost and maybe some mith to compensate for the mess up.

9. We're focused on fixing the problem so the war is fixed for 1pm. So just sit on your hands for a minute and be cool.

10. I'd love to sit and cool. Except I arranged my schedule to war 22 hours in advance of my level 5 EE expiring. I knew I wouldn't have time to war today to renew it.

So here I have a dilemma. Just war today when I know I won't be able to give 100%, something I've never done, OR don't war and risk losing all of my EE.

It would be nice if KaW could just confirm whether or not those who were set to war last night would have their EE extended or reinstated.

Instead they're looking into the problem and people like me have no indication whatsoever about the EE they lost or will lose. That's great they're looking into it. But does that also mean they don't have time to simply advise us what will be the status of our EE?

I'm not looking got compensation. Just want my EE.

11. I bet it'll be a long ass minute.

12. It's aright - devs will do what they do.

Regardless, last nite war got me thinkin. I got so pissed last night I couldn't sleep and it threw off my day. I didn't like how kaw just disrupted my day - for god sake it's Friday

I been playing almost 6 years and it dawned on me that I just can't continue to play kaw this way. It's such a grind that I have to play with less drama or it will eat into my rl. It's about time I hang up my war claws permanently (I'll keep my eb fairy claws on) - it's something I been mulling about for months. In a way, last nights debacle was a blessing in disguise.

God knows how much I hated tracking and filling in spreadsheets, thank god I can delete all my tracking programs and trash my live tracking program. Anyways, I had a great run; shout outs to places I warred at regularly from s1 to s4: murder, rca, division 1 and kotfe. I spit on s5 - worst season ever

13. Lock this - I've moved on

14. fix something??? pffff what a joke, cant even help these fools fix thier game.

(Yes my issue still exists muppets)

15. Understood

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.