[RESOLVED] PvP Blitz Drops

Discussion in 'Past Announcements' started by [ATA]Grant, Nov 9, 2015.

1. Update 1:10PM PST

Rewards are now available for collection.

Update 1PM PST

We've added a Tier 6-2 for those who reached 50 completed Sun God Seals that includes more Mithril, Gerlach Lunorbs, and an Extra Health Crystal. We've also added additional Health Crystals to our Top Tiers.

Old Requirement -> New Requirement
    Tier 1) 1 -> Tier Removed
    Tier 2) 2 -> 1
    Tier 3) 10 -> 2
    Tier 4) 20 -> 10
    Tier 5) 30 -> 20
    Tier 6) 50 -> 30
    Tier 6-2) NEW! - 50

Rewards will be available shortly.

Update 12:30PM PST

Due to drops ending early we're going to be changing the number of Sun God Seals required for each fixed reward tier to bump everyone up a single tier.

Tier 2) 2 -> 1
    Tier 3) 10 -> 2
    Tier 4) 20 -> 10
    Tier 5) 30 -> 20
    Tier 6) 50 -> 30

We've also added a Health Crystal to each reward tier as additional compensation.

We're also going to be refunding any purchases of Bheanna's Harp from 10:00AM - 12:00PM PST.

We're currently looking into an issue that caused Bloodstone not to drop during the last hour of the PvP Blitz event.

We're going to be delaying rewards from going out until we fully understand the scope of which players are affected.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.

2. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

first(kaw saw my grammar Nazi skills)

3. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Four what? 

4. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Not cool devs. I was wondering wtf lol

5. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

6. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops



7. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

It's easy. Check the time on your servers. It's most likely caused by serves not being turned back an hour for daylight savings time

8. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Thanks babe

9. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Innocent but noob mistake. U probably right lol

10. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

This could be awkward.. Lots of people stopping hitting when they realised it had stopped.

11. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

I didn't stop. I just thought i had bad luck. Pretty bs actually. Not only lost pvp event rewards also lost gold n event items i could of used in hte

12. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

So a mod that didnt know what he was talking about in wc silenced me then u come on forums and prove i was right all along tsk tsk

13. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Due to drops ending early we're going to be changing the number of Sun God Seals required for each fixed reward tier to bump everyone up a single tier.

Tier 2) 2 -> 1
    Tier 3) 10 -> 2
    Tier 4) 20 -> 10
    Tier 5) 30 -> 20
    Tier 6) 50 -> 30

We've also added a Health Crystal to each reward tier as additional compensation.

We're also going to be refunding any purchases of Bheanna's Harp from 10:00AM - 12:00PM PST.

14. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Four days ago at ATA Headquarters....

The Chief Ape instructs the new intern to update existing event platform code for new pending release....

15. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

I only got two stones but I was going to get 28 in the last hour please give me the correct reward.

16. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Support
    I mean wutttt?
    I slept only 6hrs in total in the 3 day pvp...
    Back to bed
    *DONT MIND ME....00:31 HERE*
    66hrs of no sleep...

17. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Nice fix, thanks for recognizing the problem and how frustrating it was in the final hours, most peeps I saw that were mad were the ones that were close to a given goal.

my biggest concern would be the issue that pc users had hitting the battle list for the last 12/24 hours of the pvp event. This caused issues with many that I knew had planed on opting in and ended up choosing not to.

18. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

Sweet thx devs

19. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops

I casted in w 80min left. Got to 350 items n wasted bars last hr n u give me nothing. K

20. Re: [KNOWN ISSUE] PvP Blitz Drops